Tree of Savior Forum

Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

Use this guide instead: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/an-intermediate-guide-to-clerics

I wanted more room to update my thread. Thanks for closing it btw.

56 Likes
A best way for new Cleric
Good builds for int clerics?
Best Monk builds?
Support Build Cleric-sama
Help the noob ~ :p
What class would be great for PvE?
Planning to Build Inquisitor really need HELP!
Cleric (solo PvE/Support) build suggestions for new players
Cleric c2 > priest c2 > r5 > r6 > pd c2? And some doubt about certain skill combo
I want to become a Priest Maiden
[Paladin] PvP Builds - What is your opinion?
Help with this Chap + Krivis build, please?
Best Farming Build Suggestions
Melee Paladin build. Leave your opinion pls. :D
New cleric player need build advice
Money issus pliz help
Having issues deciding which Cleric class to do
Meta Class or Starter Class for New player?
Cleric 2 > Priest 1 > ? For Solo High Level Content?
Someone can tell me if i can be PD DPS
Cleric2>Krivis3>Druid2>? - (Druid3 or Taoist)
PD build...help me
Need oppinion on tanky cleric
Combat Pardoner
The Journey of my Chaplain Build Path
Can someone just give me a good Taoist or Druid build please
Diev or Chaplain for Druid wolf?
[Class] Inquisitor's Thread
The Journey of my Chaplain Build Path
Any viable build that I can follow for when inquisitor is up?
Any viable build that I can follow for when inquisitor is up?
Hi guy, I'm very new with this class? and I need your help
Best party composition
Any cleric overal guides?
Cleric Build resuest :)
Need help with a stat build
Thinking of going druid but not sure
Best support in game?
What do you think about this FS build?
Help, for path of the Inquisitor (Mobbing Type / Soloing)

And I’m done updating. Don’t mind this post :smiley:

8 Likes

This is great thank you! One more question, do you think Krivis C1 is a waste for an int build? I’m chosing it to make early leveling easier and for daino of course but i don’t know if it’s only a waste

You forgot to pick up Chortasmata at Druid1 in your Sadhu build.

1 Like

A reminder that Spoiler tags don’t work in Firefox becasue… reasons.
That’s probably why it isn’t a function accessible from the tools menu.

2 Likes

Thanks @Divini , will fix it asap.

I think i’ll add a faq later on, just finally got done writing this and wanted a break :smiley:

But in terms of “is krivis1 worth it?”
A: For specific spr builds occasionally as zalciai can add a good chunk of damage on a mostly physical dmg team. And it is a option for select int builds (cleric2 | x2 | krivis | druid | r7 int) but not the most ideal option. Sadhu/Diev tend to be better.

To go into more detail:

• Aukuras is nigh worthless at circle1. It’s only niche atm is for agro/debuff which bokor/diev also provide.
  • Zalciai is very good for spirit builds due to it’s spr scaling. But of little use outside of it. +48 max magic attack (24 on average thus) and +100 crit attack isn’t enough of a boost on it’s own.
  • Daino we all know. Always good to have, completely replaceable by daino scrolls (500 silver a piece? dirt cheap) The buff to the buff limit also makes it less needed (cleric is now 7 buffs base, everyone gets a +1 buff attribute and the cash shop token gives another +1)
  • Zaibas is not that bad for int builds. But it really shines at circle2 due to it’s aoe attribute and hit increase. Most of the time you’re better off grabbing another circle of skills you already had or sadhu for oob spam or diev for the 20% cd and +20% dmg vs plant type with a hammer.

Didn’t realize that as i was using chrome. Will need to think of a alternative then.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. It must have taken a lot of work even if you know all the cleric classes by heart :astonished: This should be stickied :+1:

1 Like

For the build with Priest2 why not take Sacrament on c2 instead or maxing Resurrection or taking Aspersion?

And would Cleric1-Priest3-Monk3 be viable for more supportive build or am I losing too much if I skip Cleric2?

Hello!

I was wondering if you could help me with a question…

What do you think of a build like this:

Cleric C3 > Priest C3 > Chaplain

or

Cleric C3 > Krivis > Priest C3

Could that be useful to the full support cleric path? or is Cleric C3 still overkill for this kind of build?

Very nice guide btw :smiley:

Thanks in advance :smile:

You aren’t loosing too much by skipping cleric c2. You’re not getting INT anyways, your heals sucks regardless. So, priest c3 is a better supportive build imo.

Amazing work! You helped answer some questions I had in regards to the cleric class. Thank you!:sparkling_heart:

lvl 5 sacrament adds +20 holy dmg per hit, the second part does not effect damage skills. Monks should be spamming double punch anyway, so it’s of very little use to them.

Asperion is a bit better but defense currently isn’t a good stat for pve.

Revive on the other hand is a party wide buff that prevents one death for each party member, i’d highly recommend it. Allows for a bit more reckless playstyle and helps with damage spikes since it will invuln.

Cleric1 is fine for solo builds. And the stone skin will help a fair deal for all physical enemies. But vs magic enemies you won’t have enough healing to act as a healer imo.

The healing is quite nice, but that’s pretty much all it offers.
Cure rarely gets those extra hits of in party content, since you lack ways to get agro. And bosses tend to have movement based attacks.
Other skills lvl increases aren’t that important.

And frankly said healing is less desirable then outright dmg prevention or reduction skills most of the time. Because what cleric2 can’t outheal neither can cleric3. (60K+ dmg in a few seconds…)

I’d still recommend the cleric2/priest3/chaplain/plague doctor build more because it has some of the best healing anyway. And damage.

I wasn’t questioning the Revive tho, I was asking about Resurrection and if it really needs to be lvl5. I guess me writing “maxing it” made it confusing, sorry. I meant maxing on Priest c1, but didn’t word it properly.
About Sacrament I got your point.

Okay thanks for the answer!

and what about Krivis with Daino, is it needed for parties? because I could swap Cleric C2 for Krivis in that build you said just to get it so my party could have more buffs though I guess that would make it more of a solo build than party since I’d have less heal tiles right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very insightful, i hope other threads can do something similar too.
(Sort of relevant ) By the way, there is some things on tos inven showing the ‘hitbox’( I hope this is the right word? I don’t know any other word) for some cleric family skills that could be useful to look at.

Cleric
Priest
Krivis
Bokor

4 Likes

The Mass Heal at max seemed a bit overkill in an int build, how do you think about a chaplain build like this?

The krivis is because using scrolls to boost my buff limit is tedious.

How is my heal so bad at lvl 5, that it won’t be effective without lvl 10 on an int build? For earth tower.

It would look like this

Plague Doctor

it’s the same build path you’re taking :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay so I just saw the monk skill builds and they’re pretty questionable… Is that a PvE oriented stuff…? Cause you know that you’ll never hit Palm Strike/Hand Knife in PvP, and you’re not getting your other one long range, high damage “homing” attack skill(God Finger Flick). Missing out on getting one ranged “homing” skill for PvP is pretty brutal.

Ah right, sorry my bad.

Tank builds will want it maxed, as they lack dmg anyway.
But for monks it’s more so personal preference, since you’ll likely wait for heal/safety zone to attempt a res anyway.

Needed, no. It just helps get more buffs on at once to boost defensive, utility or damage. Some teams won’t need it, others greatly benefit from it. Though it’s rarely as useful as healing. It’s rare for a cleric to need daino for themselves, like a priest3/chaplain/oracle for example.

But daino scrolls let you do both anyway.

It’s not.
30% of a 60k hp swordsman vs 700 int for a 700 heal bonus. What should you pick.
You want it maxed whenever possible period.

Because health scaling is more important for organised parties then the int bonus is and ever will be.
Clerics/swordsmen take more dmg and have far higher base health.
Wizards/archers should learn to avoid being hit, but they do benefit from the int bonus nicely.

None of that is earth tower btw. Earth tower is not about how much healing you got, but about how much damage you can prevent.

As i wrote in the monk section, you can pick almost any combination you want of monk dmg skills. That was more of a pve example.

Hand Knife can be ranged though, see: [Monk] Deprotected Zone + Hand Knife Synergy
Energy blast is also nice ofc.
It’s better to replace palm strike with God Finger Flick for pvp though.
Palm Strike/One hit punch can do good dmg, but that melee range eh ;/

So the optimal full support build would be this one you listed in the Chaplain section?

and also focuses on INT stat right?