Tree of Savior Forum

Can someone just give me a good Taoist or Druid build please

Thank you I ask because ive been away for the longest time and now I need to figure out how to do Taoist and Druid 3 build now.

Here is the taoist one I came up with thunder and ■■■■

Hmmm, that is pretty much what most Taoists are going for, to be quite honest. That is, from what I see them doing.

Personally, Cleric looks fine; for Krivis, I don’t know if such a high level Daino and Divine Stigma is actually needed, but, I can see why someone wouldn’t want to put points on Aukuras and Zalciai (though, maybe one point on each? Just to get that Magic. Amp attribute, I can’t really say much on this part); Druid looks fine as well; And, lastly, Taoist, that I don’t have too much information myself, but, it looks fine for me (not really rolling, or current planning to roll, one, so, take that with a pinch of salt).

Cleric c2 diev C3 druid C3
heal support and dps
all in one

My idea was Cleric - Krivis - Krivis - Cleric - Krivis - Miko - PD - Taoist, decent support / heal and a lot of damage potential.
Sadly it might still take a while until we get Miko, but the class seems to be a must-have from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Thanks!

By the way would Monk Druid be good combo?

druid = INT
monk dex and str road to inquisitor

See:

Still not sure how well a monk/druid3 performs, but it has good potential in theory. I’m a really slow leveler x…x

@checho3413

You did not research these classes enough to give advice, so ■■■■ off.