Tree of Savior Forum

What do you think about this FS build?

its Cleric c2 > Priest c3 > Chaplain c1 > PD c2

What would you change? And should i wait for Mikos release or go for Chaplain? I need your help community ><

Some of the skills need to be re-allocated. Mind you that if you are PvE type consider what I would suggest:
-Revive should at least lv 5
-Mass heal is enough at lv 5
-Don’t take aspersion entirely.
-Monstrace is enough at lv 1
-I don’t like deprotected zone. Put them on fade or leave at lv 1 or lv 3 for bonus attribute
-you don’t need fumigate at all. Bloodletting does the job well. Especially if you put miko on your build

This one is popular for those Priest3 chaplain PD

also you should check this. Lots of information are there

oh thanks! my question now is: if i go cleric C2 + Priest C3 + PD C2, at rank 6 is it better Chaplain or Miko? what are your thoughts of both? thanks ^^

What kind of chaplain or miko do you want? to boost your damage or to boost your support capability?

You seem to be an heavy SPR and defensive based. So I would suggest chaplain as the skills have better scales and you’re already priest 3
-Boost aspergillium damage
-extend stone skin and monstrance which compliment with capella

While currently Miko has no skills that scales with SPR, this doesn’t mean it’s not viable either. You can skip hamaya and gohei or take at lv 1 and allocate the rest to clap, broom or kagura dance.

Keep an eye on miko because there are still some questionable skills. Like clap works on diev statue and capella but not the others. If clap works on many circles, this could be your choice.

in case some people wondering why I suggest no aspersion is because you trade 15 skills points to aspersion which you can bought from pardoner. And currently aspergillium damage scalling is bad.

Full support build without max Aspersion? I’m sorry, but that is not going to work well. You’re going to actually not be supportive enough with this setting, because once an ally dies, he loses his Pardoner Aspersion buff and your lvl 5 Aspersion will only have 28-30% def bonus (34% with Attila). Lvl 15 Aspersion grants 48% (54% with Divine Might and Attila).

So unless you want to rebuff every few seconds because an attack nuked your ressurected party members, Aspersion is a must max skill. Also take into consideration that not everyone might wear plate armor, causing even more fatalities if you don’t have a high-enough Aspersion level.

• Mass Heal seems nice at high levels, however, the skill scales really bad. It only grants 2 additional % heal per level, making a max level Mass Heal only twice as effective as a lvl 1 Mass Heal. You might want to drop some points here in the favor of other skills(e.g. more Aspersion; if people recieve less damage, they need less healing).

Sacrament doesn’t need to be at lvl 5, you just want the additional damage line, so lvl 1 is enough (becomes lvl 4 with Attila and Divine Might anyway)

• Revive is critical; it doesn’t need to be lvl 7 or lvl 5, because the skill will be only good to prevent death once and acts as a first aid in case of emergency. Lvl 2-3 is enough, with Divine Might you have 3-4 seconds invulnerability time and around 15-20% HP recovery which is enough in case of sudden death; if the game freezes or FPS drops to abysmal levels, no level of Revive can save you and at low health you’re supposed to kite&use pots if you’re not a class with healing capabilities.

Also, as Attila boosts the skilllevel by 2 by cast, you can just use Attila when casting the skill later on to recieve the effect of lvl 5-6 even if your initial level is just 2-3.

• Monstrance lvl 1 is needed to buff your partymembers DEX if you don’t want to rely on scrolls or Deploy Capella. I’d deploy Capella outside the fighting range for people who died during battle and revived can quickly go and rebuff without problems to not die again if you’re focused on healing&damage mitigation.

• Drop Deprotected Zone if you’re not going to max it/level it to at least level 8/9. This is because it decreases the defence of an enemy per stack.
    1 stack is applied each second, meaning that an enemy has to keep standing in the AoE of the skill to reduce the defence over time to noticeable values. However, the defence stack reduction at low levels is extremely bad. lvl 1-4 only reduce 1-2 Def per second, meaning that during the lasting time of the skill, your Def-reduction gain via SPR is never going to apply, and you’ll end up with around 10-20 Def reduction for the skill duration + the up to 50 Def from the attribute if it’s actually lvl 3+.

However, the bad thing is that once the enemy moves out of the AoE, the Def debuff is wiped clean, meaning that it’s pointless over long boss fights unless the boss keeps standing still [you’ll most likely just get a 50 Def reduction, which is around 1/5-1/10 of the Def mobs of lvl 280+ have]. You have to decide if the situational 50 Def decrease is enough for your FS build or not.

@Megiddo_Yggdra:
Aren’t you contradicting yourself here? You suggest that he drops Aspersion completely but instead takes Revive to atleast to lvl 5. This implies that people are dieing easily but if they need to be ressurected afterwards because their buffs are gone they are going to cry.

Also: Capella overwrites all Priest buffs with the level of your own buffs, but their duration is limited by Capella level. So, if one runs into the range of Capella [for Stone Skin&Monstrance buff], his Pardoner lvl 17 Aspersion with 1h 17mins duration will become replaced with a lvl 1 Aspersion [because you don’t have Aspersion in your skillbuild] with 35-40 seconds buff duration. GG I say. Watch them die because you skipped Aspersion for Revive and Mass Heal xD

This build is also not future-proof, because we don’t know if there will be enemies who actually use Disenchant on players in the future. I know what I talk about because at a certain time in Ragnarok Online, the mobs became able to “Dispel” [the same effect as Disenchant basically] you, thus wiping all your buffs clean. In TOS, there are already mobs that use player skills like Pain Barrier or Hexing or Aspersion, so having a Boss Disenchant you won’t be a surprise later on.

1 Like

Not really. If you look on wurstbar’s advice, he just put it to lv 1.

Let me point you the reasons:
-Everyone wants aspersion which can be replaced easily by pardoner and with long duration on top of that. If they die so easily even there’s a healer and aspersion from pardoner, that’s their own question
-When your teammates injured about 50% of hp, they are panicking and they will run to your heal tiles
-Mitigation is much better. Thus, stone skin is at least lv 1 and strongly recommended at lv 5 and becomes great phys def mitigation when you’re high SPR
-Melee physical attacks are not a real threat unless you’re a swordsman. But swordsman is already have high hp base to begin with. How about the ranged attacks? Stone skin IS still the answer. Sage’s missile hole also helped so much and stone skin provides you as backup.
-The only times I do cast capella is only when doing uphill defense and WB. Outside of that, I never used them.
-Tell me which monsters have skills to remove buffs. Atm, not that I know of. On WB, I believe there will be. which is you don’t always do but normal grinding will always be
-Revive lv 5 so let’s say your teammates died especially if he have buffs from aspersion, they will time to stand up and takes your heal tiles again.

if buffs overwrites is the problem, bring daino. and Of course, ask your team and look the situation when and what to cast the buffs. Too squishy? Stone skin and safety zone if necessary. Need More damage? Put Sacrament and blessing

Wb don’t have any that removes buff yet. even in 330.

Aspersion is always pointless for priest later when theres pardoner long 1h + aspersion which can even cover the whole run of ET.

It is infact more crucial actual party to have blessing for additional flat per line * this actually benefits more DOT players*

Also mitigation which will actually already cover damage and issue with Defenses.

Lastly revive is freaking OP if used properly. The only issue where all priest chaps have are buff numbers which can be costly in long run spamming daino…

If everyone split up the cost it’s actually fine. Sacrament is kinda meh now…

We gotta wait for the elemental weakness buff.

I want to be Full Support and support my team damage, not mine. But what ive learned playing many mmos is that even the healer has to do DPS or something more than healing, so that’s why i want Plague Doctor and Chaplain or Miko.
Ive read that Chaplain is only for solo because at higher levels, you don’t do damage by autoattacks, its by skills.
I want to start playing again but i think i prefer Miko and its not released, so i don’t see the point of playing if i cant advance on my next Circle :frowning:

its up to you. I find that miko or chap both works.

it just a matter of preference and how you want to blend into your team.

i want to be the best healer/support i can be and also having some DPS :slight_smile:

There is actually no best . Just team composition synergy to fit each other.

1 Like

the only doubt i have is Chaplain or Miko >_< i think Chaplain would be great for soloing and Miko for better support

I wonder how you classify Chaplain and Miko as soloing and Support though.
Your mind is already made up. why still bother asking lel.

O_o…

because its what i read: Chaplain has skills for soloing, and Miko has good supportive skills xD