Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

Does Plague Doctor’s Pandemic spread Conviction debuff (or MM debuff for that matter)?

I’m 100% sure about Conviction, I guess it does not spread MM debuff.

there is some tests made on the cleric rank 8 section (just do not remember the topic) but is close to 50% extra damage but it seems that those damage does not add with conviction damage (maybe because they are the same tier multipler) so in the end we have a close to 30% increase if you use conviction debuff+hammer. sorry but i do not have the time to search for his post to quote right now, so you will have to trust me or search in the forum, there is also a long time i read the test post, so i do not even know where to start the search so i could quote the tests but i remember he have a video test on youtube maybe if you search for god smash test on youtube the video will pop up.

I believed it should work, seeing that the skill description spreads all ailments.

Pandemic only works on spreads some debuffs, this will help a bit but it’s not complete: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KiYi8LmhljhvByqzeAh2NhMWN9EFFmsi--WN2z5kwe8/edit#gid=569646831

Found it via @Gwenyth somewhere I forgot x…x

Reposting useful inquis stuff here.
Other thread about inquis Malleus: Solved: Inquisitor's malleus skill inquiry

Wurms guide with some recommended inquis build examples:

Wheel & pears knocked away

Blunt weapon bonus on God Smash

Inquisitor Blunt weapon adds a bit more than +50% damage to God Smash:

Conviction & Godsmash
Paladin3 Conviction + Godsmash = double God Smash damage:

Video Godmash with Conviction - 40k dmg, 60k crit:

VS without conviction 20k dmg, 30k crit:

PvP channels:
Fpfred https://www.youtube.com/user/fredmanza/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

데티스 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOU2NoEVJnvKmzSLBT4E682hh9mjFhc5P

If i go dex all the way won’t it hit a limit where it hit 100% critcal rate on everything where further dex points doesnt help any more?

Str gives block penetration, physical dmg and critical dmg. Will it be beneficial if i throw some points into str as well?

unless you have full level 10 green gems with new values and so on, would be impossible to keep the 100% critical rate in the game as a cleric , even more since critical rate value depends on the level so every time a new cap raise it will also raise the critical cap.
right now for 100% critical rate i believe is close to 6xx(and this was at 280 cap, the 330 i have not even done the math) without counting the critical resistance from mobs but with this value you can do some math and see your self that will be almost impossible to reach 100% critical rate even at full dex, something that i’m not saying to be because i’m also telling you to put points in con and so on.
ps: archer is possible to reach because they have a 25% critical rate buff, and so on , but as cleric is fair harder if not impossible all together even with level 10 gems at 330.

now, this seems to be something really reasonable if you are in pvp maniac because in the pve aspect is no use because of the damage comes from inqui skills later on and those skills would gain more damage with dex than str because of the huge base damage but even as pvp the reality is that it would not be good as well because if you are thinking about block problems and lets say that you are going after a full con players with HUGE block amount the best tactic would be to focus the points that you would use in str even more con so you could survive longer and use MM that is magic damage allowing you by pass the block all together and kill your enemy, inquisitor have this huge bonus as class with mix of Magic damage as well so there is no reason to not use it ^^. because for block penetration to really show itself and allow you to hit enemies that have stone skin for example would need for a HUGE investment something that would cripple your build all together.
simple put block penetration is a problem for any build that lacks str but inquisitor have the tools to not suffer from it.
simple put is this: if you want more a pvp character go high on 2con:1dex , if you want to play pvp and pve as well go 1:1 , but if you want to be mainly a pve inquisitor and be able to also do some nice pvp when you want, go high on dex and con, like 1:2(dex) for example but in the end my personal recommendation would still be 100 con(max) rest dex as PVE inquisitor.
this is of course about the pally inqui build that focus on melee psychical damage who likes to use the inquisitor as damage dealer, this would need high dex so we can have all yellow on the skills but if you are more on supp side just go with con high con too.

Thanks. So even for PVP i should just balance it between Dex and Con…

How about Pear of Anguish. The skill is in Physical. Does it gets blocked?

I’m putting up links here regarding inquisitor threads that are laying around in the cleric subforums. They might contain info that you can use.

1 Like

What is the best equipment build for paladin inquisitors?

Perhaps Maga mace?

Vienarazis Mace by far.

Though not just for pala/inquisitors, for just about any physical cleric build…

2 Likes

pearls seems to be in a mix of opinions right now, so i will just going to give my own, i will max pearls and not wheel because i only need to wheel’s time to do a full rotation that is conviction god smash smite, and with the new change of smite, i can do it in wheel level 3 i believe (have not tested it yet because i have no level to increase to level 3) but you get the point, i will save points in wheel to put on pearls because pearls hit count increase with level, so is very important to have it at high level.
about mace you can use maga until you get your hands on the vienarazis, and then you will use him for long time because even the 315 orange mace have a basic m atk and this means that he gain matk as you enchant it, so vienarazis is the mace for melee cleric at the current end game.
i also have seen some players doing fine with toy hammer in the monk type build, but since i do not have it i can not recommend but is nice to give space for this too.

can someone explain better how malleus works? if i use it on a magic caster mob, it will do more dmg based on his matk, it will cuts in half his int/spr after all this, will it make the mob take more damage based on his matk? are there some values?

Yes. Every next hit and attack when the mob has Malleus debuff will deal [bonus damage equal to mob magic attack]. At PvP, I have seen this ignore damage immunity (ausrine, mackangdal). Unknown whether bug or intended.

you have answered yourself the values is based on the enemy m.atk be it the extra damage and so on.

uhm…it may be worth putting some points into malleus to make the debuff last longer then…i don’t know how to distribute my skill points T_T

The more hit you can do per second, the more malleus debuff worth

I’m getting more and more convinced that Inquisitor is a good path for Chaplains besides monks/dievs.

Inquisitor:Burn is a painful to level attribute which costs 570k for level1. To get to max level we will need nearing 25M. This test shows what kind of damage do we expect and what things affect it.

Interestingly, the flame seems to be a weaker version AA (auto attack), and is affected by equipment that adds additional attacks.

I’m wearing cafrisun + buffed with sacrament. With them each flame ticks 3 times. As we can see from the hits, elemental damage does affect it too. Hence this is a good attribute to level for character builds that depend on multiple AA hits.

More tests are needed to see how much additional damage we can tag to the flames. 1% chance is really too low to get any sort of tests going, will try to take it to lv5 at least.

Malleus Maleficarum is a debuff which tags the matk value of a monster as additional damage to all sources of damage, including additional hits.

Green corpse flower has a matk of 458-557. In the video, MM adds 550 damage to all lines of auto attack damage.

8 Likes

Everyone can be an inquisitor. It all lies on how they use the skills to get the benefits, whether triggering it themselves or letting a certain someone do the deed. Playing style comes into it and you can’t deny it, the costume looks radical…I just wish they had more red on it, if you know what I mean.

1 Like