Tree of Savior Forum

Any cleric overal guides?

I m really spoiled by Caeheix’s swordsman guide and bene looking for other guides like that. my gf and i want to make 2nd chars and she wants to cleric so wondering if i could get a guide cuz she doesnt wanna mess up like she did on her main archer :stuck_out_tongue:

Cleric offers wide variety of builds. You can ask your girl what kind of role/gameplay she wants and people can post their build opinions here.

Sort the subforum by the number of views. You’ll see some.
The rest, ask away.

alright when she is free ima ask her :stuck_out_tongue:

so her exact words…
" i wanna heal you and revive you.

and if possible tank for you." rofl.

I plan to go fetcher so maybe this helps what we’re looking for Lol

she said she doesnt want to do any dmg wahtsoever but i told her thats impossible cuz youll never to do dmg when you have to fight the solo bosses by yourself. :frowning: and she said aww okay.

so she wants to deal dmg/ heal/ revive me and tank. Help?

I’d watch this but i know for a fact my gf wont :stuck_out_tongue: attention span short/. Q.Q sorry!

Tanking is kind of out of the question as a Cleric, you won’t have a taunt so it will be impossible to hold aggro

Dmg/heal/revive? That sums up just about all of the cleric classes except the dps ones, I’d maybe look into chaplain, that’s what I’m playing atm and it has good buffs, heals and damage.

hmmmmmmmmm./ cries no tank.

hmmm. alright.

I need more posts before she decides :stuck_out_tongue:

if she goes paladin3 she can use barrier that keeps mob out of an area, if you go for fletcher that would keep you safe 24/7. only downsides is that you have to wait for rank6 for paladin3

edit: do note that ppl say it’s buggy and that boss/large monster can break into it sometimes

sounds cool.

ill keep that bug in mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you have some knowledge about general MMOs you can just the skill simulator at tosbase to make a build for her, and even check out the most “popular” builds, here’s another post as well that I found earlier which seems pretty legit.

You can check the cleric classes there for some general builds

which one can revive an ally/ themseleves if thats even a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

@chrismaurobarias89

Look through this: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/?name=&class=Priest&order=Likes&search=search

decide on one you guys like

can clerics revive an ally/ themselves?

clerics can’t, that’s the priest(no idea if there are also other classes other than the priest that can)

Only Priest1+ can resurrect ally
Priest2+ can auto-revive themselves and ally, but only once and cooldown is 2 minutes

hmm alright. but priest falls under cleric right? tahts what i meant :stuck_out_tongue:

alright. worth or no?

@chrismaurobarias89 Did you even bother reading through the different skills for cleric’s class ranks first before asking? if you go on www.tosbase.com it should tell you what each skills each rank has. Please go through that first, makes you seem lazy asking basic questions.

you just seem grouchy is all i got oO