Tree of Savior Forum

The Journey of my Chaplain Build Path

I do want to PvP as well. GvG also sounds great because friends are also playing the game.

I’m leaning to this seeing how this looks very feasible (and how all are going that it’s less frivolous just because oracle is VERY utility & as of now having a hard time going for any well-rounded build.) This is still viable in a PvP / GvG setting right?

These are what I keep thinking about. Since I do like to see the cleric going PvP, I guess around 1/3 con and the rest to int sounds great.

To be viable with cleric in PvP you need to go CON/SPR with priest 3
I suggest you to take kabbalist or PD on c7 for PvP and Krivis after priest
Chaplain is not that good in pvp or group play, mostly solo

guys I was asking this in 3 topics and no one answered me.
Is Daino still needed considering I saw you can lvl an attribute that says it allows you receive more buffs?
I really want to know if I should get krivis or not.

Please some give an opinion.

Thanks

@andy_aao You can level up that attribute for a maximum to have 8 buffs.
If you plan to play solo or only PvE forget about Krivis, because you can buy these scrolls
If you plan to be a PvP suppapuppa champion, you will need krivis anyway, because in group PvP you will have more than 8 buffs for sure

1 Like

thank you! I didn’t know the limit to that attribute.
very very helpful answer :slight_smile: i need to change class soon

so in pvp, int is not needed?

Though I do understand my OP is about chaplain and the after classes, holding on up until the intended c3 priest then… after rank 5 (with krivis you say,) it’ll look like:

cleric > priest c3 > krivis > ???(or did you mean krivis c2?) > kabbalist (or PD… leaning more to kabbalist)

I’m still reading up on @Wurmheart**'s post** while looking into public builds concerning druid (the plants really give me a good feel) & kabbalist (the ein sof :astonished:)

@fimbogaming yeah, for a support character INT is not good option because of most useful buffs scale with SPR (Stone Skin, Barrier, Zalcial)
People take Priest C3 only for his stone skin, and without SPR it sucks
Take Krivis C1 for support and Krivis C2 for INT build
I would suggest you to go Cleric - Priest C3 - Chaplain - Krivis - ???(your own option) with SPR/CON build, and we take chaplain because you will not able to level up without him and because of his buffs too( they are not that useful, but fine)

This is if I did the PD path instead. and considering @Wurmheart’s suggestion of a mix ratio of spr int & con, 3:1:1 spr int con or maybe 3:2:1 (or a different combination.)

my thoughts:

• stuck the cleric-chaplain path I currently have
  • taken cleric 2 for heal tiles & DM
  • even though i dont like the beak costume, bloodletting is too good to pass.

Also, redone the initial druid build

my thoughts:

• decreased aspersion in priest c3 to more pts in revive
  • decreased transform (because most probably the transformation will be cancelled to do other skills apart from being cosmetic in other areas.) for a telepath
  • same stat thoughts like the PD one.

@fimbogaming Im voting for a first build, because its best PVE build for now to play with pugs/randoms, for PvP Maybe you need to change Cleric C2 for Krivis C1
And I dont like your second build, you need a fully int with some con build to be able to do good damage with druid, this build is just look like you can’t decide what you want, a caster DPS or a melee DPS/semisupport
For first buld you should go something like 2:2:1 int/spirit/con for PvE and 2:1 spr/con for PvP

[quote=“denis.oblov, post:24, topic:161376”]
you need a fully int with some con build to be able to do good damage with druid, this build is just look like you can’t decide what you want, a caster DPS or a melee DPS/semisupportFor first buld you should go something like 2:2:1 int/spirit/con for PvE and 2:1 spr/con for PvP[/quote]

what kind of skills were you thinking that could shift the build towards a caster dps of sorts?

EDIT: oh i get it. melee dps is in the side of chaplain while caster dps is the druid?

Yeap, that’s right
20 charrr

I’m lvl 70 right now Cleric c1/Priest c2, planning to go for Chaplain->Cleric c2 -> PD standard build. Right now i got 28 CON and 92 SPR. Should i go for INT now for more damage? Went full SPR for Zone/Aspersion/Stone Skin but i think i lack some damage. I’m planning to get at least 50 CON for lvl 200 tho.

What does that mean?

And any build you do have in mind when you said dps caster or melee dps/semisupport?

I have followed some advices on the forums, planning to be chaplain. But i have been maxing INT as main stat, should i stop building int and go spr/con build? Also how to level up efficiently since i hit the mobs poorly with my low str and dex.

Thanks for your help!

Edit: Lv35 at the moment Cleric > Priest

There is a fair amount of misconception here regarding Int and spirit for Chaplain.

If you decide to go spirit build, be aware that you are giving up massive amounts of damage in order to get a stronger stone skin.

Only Intellect and Strength benefit from class rank 10% stat boost per class rank.
By the time you hit rank 7, that is a 70% stat difference between spirit and intellect.

Intellect scales all your healing skills and also your aspersion damage.

Spirit scales your stone skin, aspersion and mass heal and you will be severely lacking in damage.

Suggesting people should be going high spirit builds without telling them what exactly that entails, is misleading.

Intellect and Strength are the only stats which receive the rank bonus of 10% per rank.

source: the TOS wiki : http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Stats#Bonus_Stat_Points

@Calcifar Can you please post suggested ratios about the different classes of chaplains? Thank you very much!

Oh nice! constructive stat discussion.

Early in the game, I was going for a spr/con build. seeing as now I’m almost 40, I went int route after getting con to 30 and did see the difference of my skill damage. It did puzzle me with going a spr/con only for stone skin when some here have said that druid was viable and that its skills are int-based. I still hope that the skill distribution of chaplain-druid will be fine.

I am no expert by any means, i just relegated information.

Personally, I elect to go with a ratio of 3int : 1con.
On my journey, I might bump up the int ratio.

I also spent around 12 points on spirit but likely wont spend much more.

Some Korean players have suggested a 4int : 2 spirit : 1 con ratio.

You could still go with a spirit : con build for the sake of stone skin but be aware that this will make you very depend on others, absolutely bringing down the damage you can contribute in a group, the healing you do with cleric heals all for the sake of stone skin. To me, that did not sound like a good trade off.

Druid Carnivory, like priest aspersion and chaplain aspergillus, is magic damage and therefore scales with magic attack stat, which in turn scales off Intellect.

In case of aspersion, it just also is specifically also scaling of spirit but that is rare and usually noted on tosbase.

The great thing about chaplain is that you get a melee class which scales off Int, letting you throw in caster classes without penalty. That is very unique and fun :slight_smile:

Yeah, did think of this, but it will only be seen when I get the chaplain class only so I have to brave it out 'till then :sweat_smile:

I still find it great to talk it out. Anyway, I guess my spr will be stopped at 30 for now so I can see the damage I can deal with having more int and helping along with con. That korean build :open_mouth: looks interesting too that I might allocate like that instead (fond of being just useful everywhere) I do hope to see that link for the korean stat allocation though. I might learn more stuff and get to re-update my build haha!