Tree of Savior Forum

A best way for new Cleric

Hello! I never played in ToS , but i want be a support ^^
Can you recommend a best skill and classes tree . Thank you!

Try to use this so we can have an idea what you want.

@elvrik12

Or just in general reading Cleric sub-forum might give you an idea. When you will have some classes and purpose of your build in mind, use the builder linked earlier to make a build, save it and post it in the thread. Then we have something to comment on.

2 Likes

What are the favored PVE only builds? I will be playing mostly with wife who will be dps spec.
Edit: Looking for full support

I wanna be a half support/DD

There you go, your standard best kick ass full support skill path.

1 Like

Are you have for a sup/dd?

1 Like

Thank you a lot! :333

You are welcome.

1 Like

If you would like it is possible to build a cleric focused on healing (with multiple ways to go about it).

You would need at least cleric - cleric - ??? - paladin - ??? - ??? - ??? leaving you with 4 subclasses to choose.

The c2 cleric is there for lv 10 [heal] for 10 healing tiles (you can go c3 cleric for 15 tiles) while the paladin is for (at least) lv 1 [restoration]. [restoration] has an added effect of increasing the healing power of [heal] relative to your int (the more int you have the more powerful [restoration]'s effect on [heal] becomes)

This will all just be talk on healing. I will leave reading up on the other skills to you.
For your other choices you could go priest that has [mass heal] or krivis for aukuras (there was this video before with this crazy aukuras regen). You could also go deivdirby for the statue that reduces CD by 20% for faster/more [heal]'s. Then there’s the plague doctor for holy !@#$ WTF regen.

1 Like

Check this out:

My build is similar to some of the PD’s who are in Earth Tower vids. Difference is that I took up Druid for more DPS instead of C1 Krivis

1 Like