Tree of Savior Forum

Good builds for int clerics?

What are some good class combos for an int-based cleric? I played a krivis in icb2 and enjoyed it, so I’d like to try one in obt as well. Ideally I’d like to focus on pve primarily as I only do pvp occasionally. I mostly ended up soloing last time but I did like doing dungeons as well, so I’d like to go a more hybrid dps/support route as opposed to pure support.

Currently I’m considering something like this:
Cleric - krivis - cleric 2 - diev - diev 2 - druid - kabb/pd/druid2

I’m still undecided on rank 7 but I think there’s several good options for an int cleric. I’m not interested in sadhu since it’s hard to play one in mouse mode.
Ideas?

That looks like a tough build to level, you will be lvl 170 spamming lvl 5 Zaibas and Owl Statues.

I would recommend:
Cleric > Krivis > Cleric > Sadhu > Sadhu > Druid > Plague Doctor

With cleric C2 you can keep Fade/Safety Zone up to use OOB whIle solo, while providing enough heal tiles to support a group. Sadhu C2 provides posession, then you have Zaibas, Carnivory, and Incinerate to DPS when you are solo.

2 cents

I considered that but sadhu does not work well with mouse mode controls, which is what I use. :confused:

Your best bet is Chaplain.

The class itself provided by hyper DPS from Aspergillum (Scaled with INT) at no cost or delay and several bufffs such as Stone Skin, Aspersion, Blessing, Revive, Monstrance, Sacrament, and Last Rite to support your team. Chaplain Standard Build

A few days ago, there is also a thread asking a similar questions and answers regarding to the INT Cleric build for both Solo and Support.

You can find the thread through this link Priest C3, Krivis C2, Plague Doctor (Independent Support) Give me your opinion

The same way what Kuya_Rx said a few hours earlier, your build look pretty though when it come to levels. As long you don’t mind spaming Zaibas and Owl Statues to farm… then you’re good to go!

I recommended picking up Plague Doctor at Rank 7 for advance DPS, Healing, and Bufffs such as Incineration, Healing Factor, Bloodletting, and Beak Mask. The most important skills are Bloodletting, Beak Mask, and Healing Factor because these will provide you an extreme resistance and healing for mid game core at level 200+ against irregular debuffs from monsters (Freeze, slow, blind, and etc).

##Sources

I highly recommend getting a controller to play, I don’t know any TOS players that regretted moving to a controller. The fact that TOS natively supports controllers is amazing. Plus, sitting back on the couch and playing on the big screen is pretty awesome.

1 Like

I’ll have to look into getting one. I used mouse mode in icb2 since I was used to wasd controls from other games. It worked out well until I got to sadhu 1 and using mouse to target just made my character auto follow monsters instead of attacking them. If I get a controller at some point I’ll try sadhu again.

Would love to play on the big screen for sure

You might also find this thread and discussion useful

Thanks! I saw it yesterday and it was very helpful.