Tree of Savior Forum

Support Build Cleric-sama

50 con
50 int
70 spr

those are my stats as far as i can remember

so whats ur stats plan now??

the same hehe going full support this 29th…supporting other players is fun its like ur the one who handle if they live or die LoL

ahh so u will just put 50 in con and int then put the rest in spirt?

I don’t know anything about Shepherd. Or even Chaplains for that matter since it was not in the iCBT. But through watching enough videos on Youtube, I can see that Chaplains are mainly an auto-attacking melee class, similar to the priest. That made me to assume, like the priest, Chaplains don’t need much INT.

what is auto attacking?

Just attacks normally with weapon.

ohh im pretty scared cause my ping will be 200+ XD

how about mass heal for priest class? same concept?

i think mass heal scale either int or sprt or both

Im playing from SEA and my ping is close to 300. Doesn’t seem to be a problem most of the time.

Yeah, same thing. The % heal of Mass Heal is what matters.

so basically Mass heal scalling is Int and Spirit??

Technically, yes.

Consider this, let’s say you have allocated 100 SPR and 100 INT at level 200and rank 6, according to the stat calculator, you would have 125 SPR and 187 INT.

The additional healing value of Mass Heal at level 10 is 100+125+187+315 which amounts to 727. But at level 200, you would have 12 000 hp. That 727 is not going to make much of a difference when you got hp of 12k. That is why the 28% of max hp healed by Mass Heal is the more significant value.

Having said that, I don’t think putting too much points in SPR and INT will affect the heal value.

early solo can be done with the help of pardoner’s buff right?

Most classes can solo in the game, but some classes are time consuming to solo than others. Pardoners’ buffs are definitely a huge help to low levels especially the buffs are maxed out.

HEAL is affected by INT. Mass heal is affected by INT and SPR.

I think this could be useful

Any thoughts about lvl 1 stone skin?? im planning to make it just lvl 1 so i can max my other buffs and im putting 50 in con and int so the rest of my stats will go to sprt so my stone skin will be stronger any side comments and notes about this idea??

I’m not sure since I never take Stoneskin in any of my builds.

However full supports always go for stoneskin instead of maximizing blessing. I heard on earlier levels of below lvl 160, it’s a pretty good skill.

1 Like