Tree of Savior Forum

Help with this Chap + Krivis build, please?

So, what I am planing with this build?
The plan is to be a support healer ( thats why we have cleric c2, heal 10 ) with lots of buffs. The Krivis C1 is to support the huge amount of buffs Priest and Chaplain can offer (Daino), while because Ill lack of DPS skills, Zaibas is supposed to do the work for me. About me: I dont like playing alone so ill try to spend most of the time leveling with friends / party , and I love PVP, so if there is some skills that is great for pvping aswell just tell me.

My questions is:
#1: Will Zaibas do the work for me until I get Chaplain Aspergillum and Last Rites?
#2: How is Mass Heal, practically speaking? Its mandatory for high priests builds, do people use it? I dont know
#3 If Mass Heal is good, its better to level it to lvl7 and stay with Sacrament lvl lvl1, or Mass Heal lvl1 and Sacrament lvl8 (because it stacks with last rites) ?
#4 : How about attributes? 2int, 1spr / 2int, 1con alternately?

Any sugestions?
Thanks ! Hope to see u in Klaipeda.

Imo you should start with getting Krivis instead or Cleric2, and pick up Cleric2 later on after Chaplain as you do want to rush Chaplain as fast as you can for more dps. If you play with a friend or a group of friends and you’ll be leveling with them for most of the time, you might even want to start as Cleric-Priest3-Charplain-Cleric2/Krivis or something like it.

Now if you want to go support, you shouldn’t ignore such skills as Revive, Mass heal, Stone Skin. Blessing scaling in late game (even after 100+) is not that great, so maxing it at r5-6 probably not the best idea. I would lower the level of Blessing, Resurrection and Sacrament in your build and put the points to Stone Skin, Revive and Mass Heal instead.

It might be interesting and useful for you to check out the other threads that have information and discussion about builds similar to yours:

i dont know if anyone knows this yet but, can Aspergillum be casted on allies? and if thats the case wouldnt it be better to skip Blessing and max Aspersion instead? since Aspergilium is basicly the same as Blessing as far as i can tell.

And if it cant be used on allies, can it be shared with Spiritual Link?

He already had Aspersion on max in his build tho.

I believe Aspergillum is a self buff, it should be possible to share it through the Spiritual link, but I’ve never tried / saw this myself so can’t confirm.

oh yeah i know, im just thinking in general, cause if Aspergillum can be used on allies, or at the very least shared with spiritual link, it might be overkill getting both, and instead use those 15 skill points elsewhere.

You could still get both if all you want is to maximize damage output ofcourse

I don’t think it’s worth maxing Blessing for any build except Pardoner2 for Spell Shop to be honest. It scales badly into endgame and really doesn’t give that much after 150+ compared to the amount of points invested into it. You can also always buy Blessing lvl 15-16 / Sacrament 10 from pardoners in the cities (not right after the start of the game ofc, they will need some time to level up, but there will be plenty).

The blessing from pardoners is crappy due to it’s lack of attributes and that it’s limited to x hits though.

Blessing isn’t half bad when a team relies on auto attacks, since it triggers on each extra hit providing from buffs or armor it easily adds +600 to chaplains, +450 to other party members for auto attacks. (Yes, Aspergillum is a self buff)

For skill based builds it’s negligible though.

As for the questions:

1- No, it is recommend to get chaplain asap to help level such builds.

2- Not very consistent, it can be quite good at skill lvl 10 and when allies stick together. But it struggles to hit all allies when they’re running around or to far away. Also doesn’t have a visible identifier atm so they won’t know when you try to use it.

3- Mass heal needs to be lvl 10 to be good period. It’s int/spr scaling is awful and it’s skill lvl scaling is to low at earlier levels.

4- Chaplains are very easy with stats, pretty much any combo works. But do read up on what they do imo.

I will just recommend using Daino scrolls when not partying with a Krivis player. Also rush Chaplain and get Cleric C2 afterwards. Get a good Rank 7 class like Plague Doctor or Kabbalist - they are too good to pass up. Since you love PvP especially these classes are essential (krivis is not)