Tree of Savior Forum

Planning to Build Inquisitor really need HELP!

Been reading this past 3 hours on how to make inquisitor

but due to the lack of data and vids, its really hard for me to find any data that i can use to build my inquisitor.

im asking a veteran cleric on how to build a really good PvP cleric thats not useless in PvE (like sw3 cata3 goon).

my plan currently is building a cleric1>priest3>Monk2>PD>Inquis

Thats the build thats circulatig in youube vids. Basicly taking monk path

Can any one tell me what should i do to be god in pvp and pve (beside gitgud)

Aslong as i am useful at pve, im happy

Pvp or gvg is my main focus

The core of inquis requires paladin3. The conviction debuff doubles the damage of god smash and the wheel spell can spread tat debuff as well as the doubled damage from the smash.

C2>Preist1>Paladin3>Kabbalist>Inquis is the PVP build.

Does it have any place at pve? Like ET ?

If you go 100 CON, rest DEX it does OK pve damage, the best an inquisitor is going to do anyways. You have to crit or you do F all.

I c thanks man :3

So as inquisitor my main job is to be a dps at pve. Who gonna take a dps inquisitor over archer?

You heal to, thats what cleric2 is for.

I see, thanks again man

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

what about PD instead of kaba for healing factor and bloodleting?

rank 7 is filler, you can go PD for improved healing and support, monk for more damage and spam skill etc. it depends on what your focus is

Pd for healing and support

Monk for skill spam

Kabalist for dps?

Plague doc = Healing factor, CC immunity. Decent PvP choice.
Monk = double punch, no SP cost, just stamina. Full PvE choice. PvP requires defensive buffs/CC immunity.
Kabbalist = revenged sevenfold & SP recovery (Ein Sof with attribute). Decent PvP choice.

If you like Inquisitor God Smash, I recommend Paladin3 conviction to double its damage. You will have to get Wheel and God Smash, and save points or have little points left for inquis2.

If you don’t like God Smash, and would like to use wheel & birds of despair (or save points for inquis2), you don’t need pala3. Recommend monk double punch + wheel if you won’t use wheel + conviction & god smash.

Malleus requires just 1 point since it is strong at lvl 1 as a debuff.

Wheel duration increases per skill lvl. If you plan to get inquis2/3 you will have a longer duration of Breaking Wheel. Definitely recommend monk double punch + long duration breaking wheel as sustained area damage. After god smash burst you won’t have any damage to splash.

Each lvl of birds of despair increases +1 bird count, okay at PvP/GvG since it is homing vs magic users. Though it can be destroyed and receive CC.

Should skillplan ahead for inquis2/3 if you like inquisitor.

Having pala3 + monk1 means sacrificing CC immunity or revenged sevenfold or other utility at r7.

my paladin build is cleric2>preist>paladin3>miko>inquisitor

does anyone know if level 1 restoration provides the same heal bonus as level 15?

I tested between lvl 1 and 5 restoration and found no difference what so ever. 15 likely makes no difference either.

Though if you want the sp regen you’ll want skill lvl 3 at least.

spending my time on thinking

this is the build i come up with

please help

(i still have tons of skill point for priest tree i just dunno what should i add)

Just grab one of the inquis builds aside of the druid variant from here: Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

Pala is good dmg, but struggles to hit moving enemies without breaking wheel.

Monk is more all round, can hit and kd enemies from afar even. And has a nice silence/dot skill. But low on support.

Diev is largely stationary, and is not to good when enemies have condition prevention. But still quite potent. May be better of as int build, i don’t know yet. Depends on inquis int interactions.

Ow and try to grab pd for bloodletting if you can. It’s pretty much a must.

And Cleric2 is a must for pve healing, it’s not as good in pvp due to the amount of tile destruction being higher there. (but still quite good.)

is there a huge dps gap between monk c1 and c2? How what’s usually the purpose of going for monk 2, and even 3? I’m not really familiar with cleric circles but so far, people tend to take more than 1 circle of monk but I want to have more party utility/support circles if I am to go inqui.

ps. how does breaking wheel work? does it work like joint penalty where all monsters within the aoe receives the same amount of damage?

I myself just got 240 on my inquis reroll i went paladin route to maximize the burst potential of godsmash etc. my build is cleric 2 priest 1 for monstrance which if you go dex con like me is huge buff and resurrect and blessing to help lvl. this is the circle up for debate deiv is also a good choice but i wanted monstrance which at my lvl is almost 100 dex and super fast resurrect for saving my teamates. then of course paladin 3 which is surprisingly very strong dmg i just wish smite was faster. class 7 is the other one you have some choices but i love plague doctor this will be my third plague doc how can you beat healing factor and immuninty haha plus you can also spread conviction pandemic which will also play out very nicely with inquis and makes for some crazy smites now. i went 100 spent points in con so im sitting at 151 con and the rest in dex 250ish so far. this build is focused on pvp but will also be viable for ET etc . as far as gear well pretty simple im using roxona plate but im farming virtrov max penti 2 sissels . I went with cata mace since im pvp and didel sheild over aias since it has 2 sockets . gems i went all crit rate cards i went 5 ella 2 mole… there now you know my ruin ellameme life build lol although i can do so already with PD cause yes immunity is that friggin good especialy beak mask in future since it will work against other PD 2s

1 Like

Lack of vids? Look here: Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

1 Like

@beaudooley

BiS items plus best class fillers imo. I’m gonna be your gemini super fast ahah.

Only thing that i can suggest, while farming virtrov, is to use the +7 dex/+100sp/+1 movement boots (item lvl 75) don’t remember the name, but they are kinda cheap as a craft and I think are really nice with roxona gear, since you don’t need STA at all without monk (plus I went with abomination set while farming sissel myself).