Tree of Savior Forum

Help the noob ~ :p

Well first sorry if its pointless thread but!
I really love the whole healing class
but the whole “build” thingy Is confusing me, so anyone can share some builds that will be good for healing and supporting people in PVP/PVE
(noticed there is like 5vs5 arena)? idk

2 Likes

Yey for cleric, Cleric 2 > Krivis1 > Priest 3> Chaplain1 for full support or some close variations to it.

Also, as this game stands now at max level 280ish, Hybrid DPS/Support are good enough. see my build as Paladin.

If you are building as Support Cleric for Earth Tower / endgame PVE content, then that’s another build.

For PvE, Priest with Stoneskin are nigh invincible =3.

thanks!
but what about this

it seems good for everything

Seems to be a solid build for PvE.

Other than that, I can’t say anything for certain… as we still lack information at this point. (such as endgame content, PvE/Dungeons/Class/Level/Rank/Monsters/etc…)

There’s actually tons of information on good builds xD

First thing you have to ask yourself is what you want to do. Pve/Pvp/Dps/Support
There’s no build thats amazing for all :worried:

What I can do is edit your current build a bit.

You must remember that It’s important to have Cleric2 in every build because heal10 is essential for every cleric for support.

Bokor3 is only b/c you like bokor c:

I only see Bokor being helpful to you with mackangdal. Other plague docters might beat you but with skills like this you’ll be better for 1v1 pvp.

Krivis1 is just for zaibas pressure for people trying to revive in pvp PLUS daino lvl5 for free is very convenient for priest3s.

Plague Docter is just the Plague docter, enjoy it :confounded:

Well I want play with friends & bf
and decided that ill be the “group healer”
but we like PVE and PVP
so that’s why idk what to do :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like Full Support is the role for you. You have to know that if you dont mind not being able to solo, you’ll do great with full support. Plus FS is great in pvp to, cuz revive and buffs in pvp are amazing.

So your looking at something like

I say this build because if you don’t mind not being able to solo you’ll be able to heal buff, and pvp quite nicely c:

Full int

The thing I want to express is what is your opinions for plague docter? Full support or some dps? Because with int you can have a lot of damage with incineration (and amazing heals because heals stack with int), but if you take out points from incineration you can max out bloodletting so your not losing 4hp per tick.

Ofc I wouldn’t be helping if I didn’t bring in @Wurmheart

I’m so confused right now :frowning:
So if I go full support lets say, I cant solo things?
lets say my party cant play 24/7 like me .-.
but then again I really like to heal and stuff
kinda confused now Lol sorry .-.

If you go full support yea you can’t solo. Although there is another option for solo ability and party play.

The non full support comes from my personal build c:

The problem with this build is no zaibas to pressure people not to revive already dead enemies in pvp.

btw I saw a lot of videos people use heal but they do a lot of damage In pvp
and they make weird statues with a lot of damage (seems cool) what is it?

That class is called dievdirby. Its also a support class you can try.

Cleric:support
Priest:support
Bokor:dps/support (mediocre at both)
sadhu:dps
Monk:dps
Dievdirby:support
Chaplain:dps/support
Pardoner:The money class (crafting and junk) Also supports semi-dps
Krivis:dps/support (mediocre situational support & good at dps)
Paladin:dps/support (mediocre at both)
Oracle:kind of a niche support class
Druid:Dps/support
Plague Docter:status immunity
Kabballist:Reflect shield

ugh… lol >: idk what I want to do ^^’

edit:
I mean I want to support my party and pvp, but then again I want to be able to solo things if the party isn’t with me

Do some research xD

Find out what each class does.

Thats how i made my decision c:

Dont let yourself be confused about the classes, first decide what you want to be when you hit rank7. Then decide what stat you want to main, after that you’ll pretty much be doing research based off that xD

My thoughts were always based around plague docter builds, because its what i always wanted. So i made builds around that.

There is no class that can do everything :x

Gotta make a decision~