Tree of Savior Forum

Thinking of going druid but not sure

Hi there. Im a tos noobie and im preparing for launch tomorrow, leaning towards druid class but i dont know if im making the right choice.

Do you guys think this would be a good build for pve/pvp i want to be pretty much fully offensive and nuke :). I dont mind changing some classes, im open for suggestions. Thank you

What you think of this build?

o/
I will make the [almost] same build as yours, I saw some videos a few days ago and the druid/sadhu mix seems to work well in PvE.
Dievdirby have also a good synergy with Druid class.
If you want more informations or informations about your classes choices and build, there is a google doc and a very nice thread about cleric class :3

Krivis-> 12th page / Sadhu -> 8th page / Druid 4th page

1 Like

its pretty nice but sadhu seems more offensive.

is it good in pvp do you think? thank you i will look through it

About Druid -> If you activate Carnivory&Chortasmata (to attack) and Sterea Trofh (to protect yourself/your team) at the right moment, it can be effective in PvP.
About Sadhu -> Possession will be a great opportunity for you and ur team to make some great damages, you just have to anticipate the enemy and use it (again) at the right moment~

Do you think they can be as effective as PD? :P. Could i please see your druid build so i can compare to the one im thinking of using?

ive made some research and now im thinking between my original build i posted and

Any idea why it has C2 instead of sad2. I feel like sad2 would be a lot more effective