Tree of Savior Forum

Diev or Chaplain for Druid wolf?

SO, this is the thing: I want, first of all, a druid with good damage as a wolf, based on int, or even the maximun damage possible that you can get from it.
OK, here we go. I started a “common” build that goes for Cleric2>Diev3>Druid3. Then a saw a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4d6kQyQKs
I dont really know if her damage is actually good or watever but, once i can’t reeeally see a combo with the statues(diev) and the wolf, i started the Cleric>Priest3>Chaplain>Druid3. The buffs from Chaplain give me a LOT of extra damage. But idk how would it apply to a Druid alredy transformed…
and once my Diev was already at circle 2 i would do it a miko/PD which is also pretty cool with the PD2.
Then i started seeing comments and ppl telling me that diev+druid is actually good, and the extra heals would be better, and come to think of it, once my chaplain is almost full int, his max heal lv2 is meh and 5 tails of heal … now i got lv 15 in the rank 5 with that diev making druid so cloooose ;–;
a) do the buffs and the self buff from chaplain work with the wolf too?
b) how can i do the statues do their best with me as wolf?
c) pros and cons from wach build?
d) would my lake of heals be really a problem as a int chaplain in high level maps? then, do Int chaplains work? the magnus exorcismus doesn’t seem to be a great skill at higer levels.
c) the miko’s quest scares me ;—; would it be a good combo with PD? And with diev? i know that are some weird things happening with the statues and stuff but… what do you know?
d) which build would you do? Chaplain> druid and the diev>miko> PD or Diev>druid and delet the chaplain(or transform it)
e) if you have any build with Int chaplain pls tell me. If i end up doing a druid from the diev, i dont like the idea of deleting the a 160 chaplain…
ANY OTHER BUILD having diev3 full int / chaplain full int i want to see
If you read everything, I’m very grateful :smiley:

Druids cannot auto attack while transformed, but they can offhand attack. (don’t even ask me why.) So a transformed druid can still benefit from chaplain.

However lycanthropy tends to deal far more dmg then chaplain auto’s anyway, so it’s not a huge boost. Though lycanthropy does need sp potions to keep it up.

And chapdruids really lack healing, so I can’t recommend it as anything other then a solo build. (and lycanthropy’s sp drain worsens with spr, while spr is huge for stone skin & capella.)

There’s plenty of builds & build advice over here: Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

oh my… i didnt know the existence of this that link ‘–’ that will help me a lot hahah’
then, my chaplain is dead? no other build to make him usefull?(i alredy got magnus al lv4)

Chaplain can be fit in several builds, so it won’t be wasted.

Ideally a chaplain/cleric2/miko/inquisitor or chaplain/cleric2/pd2 imo.

Even with all the int that i alredy have? I max the buffs, but my max heal is lv2, revive and ress are only lv 1. With the reset potion that we got today i can fix the lake of spr… but i dont really want to go do a suport build.

Mass heal is not too much of an issue, as long as you get heal 10 at least.
Revive and res being lvl 1 is far less desirable though. I’d put resurrect up to 5 and revive up to 5+ at least.

And part spr/int could work for those builds, esp pd2, but I wouldn’t go beyond 200 spr tbh.

i think i’ll just delet it… doenst seem to have a good idk… future :V the buffs from chaplain are more for melee atks i think, and i wanted a PD if magic circles and “deal damage from far away”

If possible keep it for the family level and in-case we get class reset potions.

Though skill and stat choices can be fixed via rl money at least… meh

rl money in games are also meh to me hauhaua. But are my stats enogh tho? 180 int and i think…40 spr. and some con too

That’s perfectly fine for a chap build. Hell I’d even toss spr to 100, con to 100 and rest all into int.

Could always try and wait for event tp or a skill reset potion gift from imc to salvage your build.

then max revive/ress right?

max res, revive somewhere between 5-10 imo.

actually, i did put too much points into protect zone, and by mistake but 2 points in fade… so i need a reset potion for the diev too ;–;

Thank you btw heh you really helped me here ^^