Tree of Savior Forum

Best support in game?

Which class and route should I take if I’m the supportive type and usually like to stay in the back line providing power to others while they fight.

I would say some kind of Dievdoctor
Cleric2-Diev3-R6-PD2

With R6 being filler rank that plays a minor role on the overall picture.

If you want to be a great support at highly stationary fights, then it is
Cleric2-Diev3-Krivis3

You have Ausrine and Melstis in one.

For end game contest, krivis 3 is more a roleplay party player (pre done grps with meltis sinergies).

All around, cleric-diev 3 anything (miko-pd2, priest-pd2, druid 3 the most common variation, honestly)

Diev 3 is just that good, cleric 2 is a must. Then the customisation is quite open :wink:

Cleric2 Krivis3 Diev3 I guess, If there is a chrono that can use Pass on you then it would be perfect.

I’m looking for someone who is less common and unique. Should I go chronological sage?

How about wizard>pyro>linker2>chorno3>sage

Yeah thats definitely less common and unique…NOT. Pretty standard wizard support build.

pvp i think that cleric 2 dievdirbis 3 oracle 1 Kabalist 1 inquisitor

PVP, I’ve seen Cleric2 Diev3 X PD X do really well. As for the X ranks, your options are:

For R6 —

• Priest1 = Resurrection is great at keeping up with the fight though in TBL (not sure about GvG) you can only use it once per round. Aspersion and Monstrance (for DEX-built party members) are nice buffs.

• Oracle1 = Prophecy is core for lv.1 status ailment immunity. Forecast and Counter Spell are good support skills. I’ve heard Arcane Energy can be used to detect hidden enemies.

• Druid1 = More of an offensive pick among the 3. Chortasmata + Carnivory helps in zoning. Telepath if executed well will render the other team devoid of 1 member during the duration or until he dies within the duration.

For R8, PD2 seems to be the natural progression of this build, support-wise.

NOTE: This build can work well for PVE too. See the linked thread below for more info.

There’s also the increasingly popular Cleric2 Diev3 Oracle1 Kabal1 Inqui1 - a good balance of offense and support which works well for solo-PVE play too.

For PVE, you have more flexible options but the core Cleric2 Diev3 rank 1-5 picks stay the same. Cleric2 Krivis3 is another PVE build that has a different purpose - more of an offensive build though Melstis can’t be ignored in terms of support utility.

If you wanna go hardcore all-in-one PVE support, go

The great thing about the cleric tree is that your low rank skills will not lose value by endgame. Not much powercreep compared to other classes. You could pick a different class for each rank and still do well (compared to doing the same if you’re an archer, sword or wiz). It’s probably the most balanced class in the game if balance still exist in this game. :smiley:

1 Like

not much can i add… u already explain all in detail xD
the first build cleric2diev3priest1pd2 is really good
currently my main is that, usually i doing support in pvp and some dps
im tempt to roll cleric2diev3oracle1kabalist1inq1
just to see how much it can do in pvp rofl
from the look of it, it is better dps and good support too lol
but no priest, ugh i cant live without ress xD

1 Like

Yeah, res is really good. It’s even more frustrating not having anyone in your team who can res while the enemy team has. XD

example of pvp match xD

IF you want to go hipster:

Cleric 3 priest 1 paladin 1 miko 1 pd 2

you are gonna heal sooo much with 17 heals + restoration bonus, plus lookable dps, you bring all the utiity at the table (you could also study a build with a bit of spirit, given the new weapons like Attila that will give you 70+ spirit and max peta, to cap also zaicai scrolls off krivis at around 200+ spirit plus sinergy with priest c3).

I dont like rainbow builds but I have seen video of 1 ktos player in action and was kinda nice.

c2 priest 3 ch 1 miko 1 pd 1 inqui 1

int build, it’s a nice sup priest that has good dps suistain, miko works well with chap and inquisitor is the usual bomb same goes for the int spirit split optional (with maybe max peta over animus)

miko and pd revived chap a bit IMO, even if nobody trust it :stuck_out_tongue:

diev 3 krivis 3 is ultra shitty, to keep up meltis u can’t totem. that’s TWO different players in a super common et set up, not just one

the rest are meta:

c2 kriv 3 druid 2 taoist (I suggest this only if you play in a guild and you need this specific char for et, honestly)

C2 diev 3 -> druid 3 or miko pd 2 or priest pd 2

go priest or cleric 3 since the buff at c3 is indeed nice, otherwise you will not be off meta ^^ you can also go oracle 3 I guess but it’s garbage, honestly.

Why is Kriv3 Druid2 Taoist only ET and guild-specific? :o I thought the damage is super good against bosses, and Melstis is a plus in PVE. (Asking because I’m making Kriv3Taoist right now @@. I don’t want my char to be garbage in things outside ET >>)

I wonder why people keep missing to look this first.

in early ranks, support skills on krivis, priest or diev is really good and solid choice.

Edit: I was meant to reply this to OP…

C2 krivis 3 druid 2 taoist is an awesome char, the dps on bosses is heavy, the utilty from druid 2 is sweet and taoist gives a way to play end game contest with krivis outside of meltis, finally.

It’s a super nice class, I mainly dont suggest it because it’s an hell of single focus and so linear to play (you are gonna use 6 hotkeys 99% of the time :p) so it is not my taste :wink: BUT if you like utility plus single target is SUPER sweet for you (and best pick in cleric in that role for sure!)

also, is way less “support” then any diev / pd around, so not what the original dude asked, imo ^^