Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

Last Updated: No longer.

CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE (Google Document)

Please read here, as to why I’m quitting.

64 Likes

Interesting build.
So, your Carve Attack Lv15 deals around 4,000-5,000 damage per hit (12,000-15,000 per cast, or that was that the sum of every hit combine?). And this number came from Cleric initial STR? Impressive!

BTW, what kind of weapon are you using?

This is a quick damage showcase of Carve against a level 224 Blue Spion, which is leather armor enemy, so it’s 50% stronger here. No strength, of course (or 9 strength, as my stat sheet would show).

http://imgur.com/Ev0Ifel

I’m currently using a Sledgehammer + Karacha Dagger, the strongest common level 170 blunt weapon. Working on an endgame weapon now, which will be upgraded to further Carve’s strength. This build requires a blunt weapon with physical damage, as you get the physical damage for Carve attack, and they still provide magic damage for all your other skills.

Much later on down the line, I’ll have a physical weapon dedicated for when Carve is up, and a magic weapon to boost my magic skills.

4 Likes

Ohhh, nice!

How about using 2 set of equipment, one for dealing physical damage and one for dealing magical damage? You have to swap weapon around a lot during boss fight though.

That’s more of a ping & client lag thing. If you have high ping, during world bosses with high player density and massive frame rate drop, weapon swapping may not be feasible.

But it’s really only your weapon that would need that, to which you can get by, by putting the weapon on your hotbar instead of trying to weapon swap it with the attribute command. I suppose you can get by using physical rings as well if you can really afford to do that, but that’s a lot of swapping.

Long term upgraded physical weapons and long term upgraded magical weapons are going to be a major factor of damage output later on.

Nice!

Big fan of yours on twitch!

Have a question. Does Sadhu’s vashita sidhi’s attribute with the confusion proc for Incineration?

I’m working on a personal build. And likewise I’m running a diev as well. Loving the carve attack pick up so far.

Say I’m a c2 diev, taking 10 carve, 5 owl, where should I stat the remaining points considering I’m going 5 on both statues for c1.

If Confusion procs with Vashita Siddhi, yes you can take advantage of that with Incineration. This should stack with Vashita Siddhi itself, which should also count as a debuff (worth two, much like Statue of Goddess Laima).

Are you going Dievdirby C3? If so, save those points for instant maxing. If not, the last points are flexible. Statue of Goddess Zemyna Lv. 5 doesn’t reduce SP cost by that much, so if you’re taking it all you can capitalize that. Raising Statue of Goddess Laima is also preference, for multiple Laima if that’s your playstyle. Carve World Tree is strongly recommended to have at least one point in, as it can instantly stop a large group of monsters if you get swarmed.

Awesome!!!

I’m about to start a new char and really want to follow this!

Any tips for new Clerics? Must have attributes, item priorities, etc

Is it possible to use this build full potencial with a controller (got used to it lol).

I do have an Arde Dagger already so that’s a good thing lol.

I’m just not raelly looking forward for that lvl 70 exp wall… Took me some grinding with my Hop3.

Cheers!

1 Like

Tips for new Clerics…

It’s hard around level 40. Before Carve, you will struggle a bit with flying enemies, since both Cure and Heal cannot hurt them. Once you get Dievdirby C1, it gets easier and easier.

Keep your weapon updated. Upgrade to +5 does not hurt at level 40 weapon to make life a little easier. You have an Arde Dagger, so that will be a nice damage spike (it works on all your skills pretty much).

Controller is fine. I would use controller, if I had a controller.

Even though this build has DPS, in dungeons you are still expected to save your teammates. You are the Cleric after all. You can get an attribute from the Cleric Master that makes it so that your Heal tiles can no longer hurt enemies, to make sure the tiles are left for your teammates to be healed with. If you are the only Cleric, always make sure your Heal damage is off in dungeons.

Always keep your gloves updated. If you notice you are missing with Carve, it’s time to get better gloves. You should never need to stat dexterity.

Every time you head back to town, get attribute for Safety Zone: Block Count. Get Safety Zone: Increased Range as soon as possible too. Cure Damage Interval will help your DPS a little bit too.

Dievdirbys: Plant-type Damage is a solid pick-up as soon as you hit Dievdirby as well.

Also, in regards to leveling, you should not need to grind before around level 146 or so. I finished the Klaipeda questline around level 80, no grind, solo, skipping a few annoying quests. Then I switched to Orsha and did that line to around 100. Then the miscellaneous side maps on both sides to 120 or so. Then the maps to the right of Fedimian. Always doing dungeons along the way.

I’m a lazy grinder. There are more efficient ways to save cards and leveling. I used cards liberally through level 6. I did not struggle to 247 where I am now.

1 Like

Could you look at my build here and give me your opinion?

I revised it by tweaking here and there, using your build as reference. My old build is heavily rely on teammates (no Carve Attack, Cure Lv5), lol.

I could select PD as well, but one of my mate said she’d play one. Unless she changes her mind, I’ll stick with Druid, I guess.

Looks pretty good.

Probably pull the point out of Statue of Goddess Vakarine and mind as well max out Carve. You’ll likely mostly be using Warp Scrolls anyways.

Pull a point out of Safety Zone, max out Divine Might.

Everything else looks solid. Personally I’d say pull a point out of Carve World Tree into Statue of Goddess Laima to at least cover CD. But that’s preference.

1 Like

So how much monsters carve can hit and can it use + attacks?( Sacrament, Propertys, etc)

Carve with no ratio from any source is going to only hit one enemy at a time. Buffs that add property damage (elemental) will directly add to each of the five hits.

so Carve attacking always with 5 hits, right?

Yes, but be mindful of moving targets. The hitbox on the five hits is generous but it can still miss between the first and fifth strike if something isn’t stationary.

Can pandemic spread incineration? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

How do you think, Subbuff for Zemyna(SP recovery Time Decreases by 5 seconds) is useful enough? Because Im thinking to take it on 1 for fast SP regen for party

One thing came to my mind just now.

Incineration is not an attack skill. According to tosbase, it’s a debuff.
So, can a Pardoner skill Discerning Evil indefinitely set a fire on those poor mobs? (DE Lv15 can extend the duration by 30s while has only 25s CD.)

It’s a wishful thinking ofc, :wink:.

Pandemic cannot spread Incineration.

The SP regeneration buff is okay. But if you’re taking it just for that, you’ll rarely use it when dropping a bonfire would achieve like the same thing.

Discerning Evil does extend the duration of Incineration. It’s a little… excessive though. But you can build that if you want.

Wow! This is a good build, the type of build I actually want! If only I’d known of this earlier, I would have followed it exactly. I started only yesterday.

Can I ask, right now, I picked Krivis for Rank 2. Is it alright if I went Cleric > Krivis > Dievdirby > Dievdirby > Dievdirby > Druid > Plague Doctor ? Or is it vital to have Cleric C2? Would a lack of Cleric C2 actually lower my dps significantly?

Please help me evaluate and I see if I need to restart. Thanks so much!