Tree of Savior Forum

Help with stats build for PvE Miko/PD

Hello everyone I’ve played during the beta test but when the game was released I couldn’t play, but now I’m back.

This is my class build, right now I’m Diev rank2, lvl 108 with every stat point in CON, I have near 17k HP. what should I do? stop investing in CON and start to get int to boost my damage? I’m going for diev3 Miko and plague doctor after that. Thanks in advance

You don’t need more than 100 CON, specially since you plan on going PD 2.

Just invest in INT the rest of your points from now on.

Follow the guide

Thanks, I guess I will be a more tank then haha

That guide is incredible, I guess I wasn’t searching properly, thanks for it =)

I forgot to ask what your end objective, if PvE or PvP.

If PvP then a good amount of CON is indeed required.

I will go for a PvE, might do some PvP if I get bored lolz

For PvE you really don’t need too much CON, 100 is good, you get more HP from gear, gems and enchantments on headgear cosmetics.

Depends on:

-headslots

• main top/btm if they are with +hp gems (and in that case lvl of the gem matter) or phisical defense gems, or if you have multiple sets to switch vs different enemies
    -rings (if u go with archmage or more defensive options)

The best your gear is, the less con you need (down to 0, honestly)

I do think that random suggestion on con ratio are really BAD, at least if you are not a new player.

Full CON = Fail, example of full CON > JoeSwaaz = fail, dont be like Joe, Saintone has spoonfed everyone the most powerful PD build there is, follow the guide, dont try to be the smartest guy in the room.

Point is, you can follow his guide only if u have gosu gear and pretty high attributes to combo with it.

For example, even if I’m talking about my melee inqui, I go with 20k hp with yellow gems top/bottom given 3x headslot bifecta with hp+dmg rolls, while using didel tower shield and max peta has only con gear.

If you go with dhraga bracelet over archmage, and do wear 3x good headslots with hp, you can balance as u do wish.

Overall, I would suggest to save 100 attributes point at 315, and fix it while playtesting the char given YOUR gear, since it’s where the end game begins :wink:

Thanks, I guess I will be a more tank then haha

1con = 85max hp
1int = 1matk

use your brain decide your stat

This is my go to stat for pve clerics and wizards. I make con up to 100 without items and rest all into int.

1 Like