Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor build... or not?

Hello guys, I am currently Cleric 2>Krivis1>Priest1… I was told to go full Priest here so I can become a Plague Doctor later because it is a good class.
Now, I would like to know what other choices do I have, like:
what would happen if I go Priest2/Krivis2? why so many people like Chaplain after Priest3? what stats do I need if I go for Sadhu? how good is the exorcism of Plague doctor (compared to Magnus Exorcism of Ragnarok)?

Thanks in advance.

You can go with C2 Krivis 3 priest Plague

Yes but… would you recommend it, really? is Zaibas enough to survive until Plague Doctor? what about Krivis2/Priest2>Sadhu or Oracle? also, how would the stats change? right now, with a hight INT, I am focusing all on lvling SPR and CON

Try to check this first, just the first page it will give you an idea what I’m talking about. Also krivis 3 is part of the team that cleared Earth Tower.

Krivis3 being part of the group that cleared ET doesn’t mean it’s good outside of ET, Melstis’s pretty situational.

That said,

[quote=“leandromatias.martin, post:3, topic:298482”]
is Zaibas enough to survive until Plague Doctor?
[/quote]You don’t only have Zaibas, don’t forget Cure and Heal. Cure in particular is really high dmg if you leveled it up. But yes, Zaibas is good, in fact it’s one of the very few aoe options Cleric has (with the attribute). and yes, those are enough to solo quests, inbetween cooldowns you can just autoattack. (Buying Pardoner buffs helps for leveling.)

[quote=“leandromatias.martin, post:3, topic:298482”]
what about Krivis2/Priest2>Sadhu or Oracle? also, how would the stats change? right now, with a hight INT, I am focusing all on lvling SPR and CON
[/quote]Krivis2 works, but isn’t too recommended unless you want to focus more on a PvM build that can farm well. Its biggest pro is the aoe capability. Many of Sadhu’s mechanics are bugged atm, so it isn’t recommended unless you want to go for c2’s possession.

Oracle works too, being able to offer damage nullification chances with Foresight’s attribute, magic nullification with Counterspell (magic is what really hurts in this game so this is really good), and good PvM-wise status prevention with Prophecy. That’d be a very PvM-focused build, however.

also, there aren’t many builds which benefit from high SPR atm. Depending on the build, I’d recommend adding CON as you think it’s needed until 50~130, then just focus on INT. (Few points in SPR are fine so don’t worry about that, but most of the time you will barely benefit from too much of it.)

In the first place, what’s your main intent with playing as Cleric?

I want to play as a support character but also able to solo when no one is around… what about paladin?

@leandromatias.martin Oh, Chaplain’s pretty good for that. You don’t really need Plague Doctor for anything that isn’t PvP, even if it’s a good class.

Paladin has many problems atm, so I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s viable, but you’re better off with Chaplain in that case.

I’ve been considering a 1:1 INT/CON Cleric C2 -> Krivis C3 -> Druid C1 -> Plague Doctor C1

Reasoning behind Krvis C3 is simply because there aren’t any other excpetionally good options to pick at that rank and Plague Doctor instead of Druid C2 because… Carnivory isn’t a “true” AoE skill and 30 hits seemed sufficient to me, so i would rather have the opie opie skills of Plague Doctor,any thoughts?

@igor_lavor That works, but why that much CON? The most you’ll need for PvM is like 130 (and even then that’d be a bit much).

Because CON mages are op, but you’re probably right. That much CON might not be necessary. How’s SPR for Clerics btw? Is it necessary or only support clerics need it?

@igor_lavor CON mages are much more of a PvP thing. If that’s what you wanted then high CON would be valid, but Krivis3 doesn’t have much PvP potential, Diev3 does much better in that regard.

SPR isn’t particularly necessary, even full support builds don’t have that much to gain from it rn (at least until the Blessing update hits, if it ever does). The main boosts are to Stoneskin, Krivis’s Zalciai - stupidly strong in a SPR build, but only for physical characters - and Pardoner’s Enhance Magic Defense.

High SPR is actually pretty good in pvp for some characters, because you get status resistance and magic defense, and current pvp is all about status effects and magic. But in your case you resist those with PD anyway…

2 Likes