Tree of Savior Forum

A little help, if you don't mind!

So, I am very new to the game and I came in completely blind. I didn’t read very much about the game and didn’t really do any research to speak of. Normally, I would have soaked up every bit of information I could before playing an MMO, but this one just struck me the other day and I hopped straight in.

Now the issue I have is that I was unaware of not being able to reset rank choices in regards to job choices. I am leveling in a duo with a ranger currently and almost level 50. I wanted to try out several different jobs and just want some suggestions so that I haven’t boxed myself into a bad situation later on down the road.

Currently I am Cleric 1 --> Priest 1 --> Dievderby 1

I am going for a full heal/buff/support build and would like to hear where you guys think I should go from here. Thanks guys!

I think you’re still safe, but take at least diev c2 because you’re already there.

I know people take diev c2 for silence since it helps in end game activities.

for your other circles maybe you can take upto priest 3 for stone skin, strong mass heal and revive, or cleric c2 for divine might and more tiles and a very good safety zone, while having priest 2 for mass heal and revive but not as efficient as priest 3.

listen to others though i’m not very good with diev mixups but c2 will really help

You could still go towards a cleric/priest3/chaplain/dievdirby2 build with that, though i’m not a huge fan of that combo since it loses out on r7 classes and likely r8 as well.

Otherwise i wouldn’t combine priest+diev for any build tbh.

Not unless the r8 options suck.

Hm. So Priest and Diev aren’t very good to take together. I REALLY like the flavor and aesthetics of Diev because its just so darn unique as an MMO class. However, is there any solid healer build that doesn’t use priest and remains viable?

Any cleric build with cleric2 is viable enough as a healer build, usually does require barrier scrolls for Earth Tower though. But still it’s really easy to build for.

(Priest3 should also be sufficient, less healing but can ress and prevents more dmg. But that limits builds a lot more.)

A typical dievdirby build example can be found here:

Thank you a ton. I’ll definitely look into that. Looks like I need to start over so I can catc up to my leveling partner on a new cleric. Curse my haste!