Tree of Savior Forum

[NOT build]Knightwalker's Deleted build

lol i got confused, I though i posted this in another post.

I really want to ask: how is this build in comparison with a bokor build like this one? http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ria3gzntao/

Im staring in tos and the only thing I know is that I want to choose a build with a DPS PD.

No Zombies? Doesn’t Ogouveve only apply to zombies?

I don’t think Bokor is a good choice

I guess it should be Samediveve instead of Ogouveve. Its an Effigy and Incineration damage based build. I guess the combo would be to spread the debuffs with Pandemic, and then Effigy all the enemies (plus Incineration and Zaibas dmg I guess).

I always love to use in MMORPGs debuff dmg based builds, thats why im looking for a build like that. Your builds seems too interesting for me, but I prefer to ask before because i dont have so much experience in this game.

Hi i am new here and newbie at this game, i want ask skill build for cleric > krivis> krivis c2> diev > diev c2> druid / pardo ( what have i choose?) > PD
Oh yes i want ask to, what stat i have to up? Thanks so much

Can i see your skill build sir?

My build is the same as this one

With a few diferences, but this build is solid

ohh isee, but u say at the top of comment krivis c2 is good too??

Krivis is good.

If you want to deal damage with Krivis you MUST go at least C2, I recommend C3 for better Zaibas

I went Krivis C3 at iCTB2 that’s why I chose to with Diev this time, you can replace Krivis C3 with Diev C3 and follow the same build at still do well

I gave a reason why you shouldn’t go Pardoner just for Incineration uptime in my main post.

I have 90ish con (Had 30 con up to level 120ish) and the rest into int.

I’m not sure on the damage of Effigy, if you can provide some numbers I can help you with that.
Also, if you don’t want Diev, then go Krivis (you lose out on a lot of support utility), but will be better at mobbing on the go (wheras with Diev I ask my tanks to lure back to owl if we’re close enough to them)

bokor2 effigy spam for comparison, it’s pretty decent dmg tbh.

Definitely seems good for mobile mobbing. The DPS from owl is still much greater though (and less SP usage)

Hello my friend, thanks for the guide, Im new to TOS tho, witch masteries should i get? Plate , Cloth, Blunt , swap, buffcount, etc, i dont really know about those ones.

By the way is this class boring? So far i have no attacking spell, im level 25 following this

ohh i see thanks black, btw i want to ask, when the best timming to use exp card ? at level? because early playing cleric c2 is to hard for leveling

Plate.

Leveling is going to be a pain, just do quests. Also, you get 3x exp cards for 100%ing a map that corresponds to the map level. Once you start getting lv 4 cards, I would recommend to try to 100% maps.

I haven’t really grinded since level 1. I would suggest buying blessing and sacrament buffs from pardoners in town to make things a lot faster.

Boring is based on your perspective. Do you like dealing high DPS while supporting? If so, then this is the build to go. If you like being more on the primary DPS side and being to engage the enemy right away instead of setting up statues, then go archer or mage.

I roughly follow this with some slight deviations (I don’t grind): https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/45xa7j/leveling_guide_for_ktos/

Up until level 6 cards I usually used my cards until I hit a EXP reset.

At 160 I’ve saved like 122 lv 6 cards, 160 lv 7 cards and 40 lv 8 cards (still collecting). Once I hit enough lv 8 cards to boost me up to 175 I will be using them all.

If I’m already Krivis c1 (lvl 41) should I just reroll?

Thanks for answering, so I will be using plate armor, and by boring I mean, from 0 to 42 i have been only using normal attacks i mean, i really cant kill monsters, you say “dealing high DPS” but when do i start doing some damage?

by the way, what are those EXP reset.

Google img search tree of savior exp curve regarding exp resets.

You start doing a lot of damage when you get owl at diev c2.

From 0 to 42 you should be using heal and cure on ground enemies.

Up to you. If you keep your build, you’ll most likely be sacrificing either cleric c2 (the heals and safetywall block are really really helpful), or druid c1 (carnivory damage). That’s really up to your decision