Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

It is vital to have at least Cleric C2 or Priest C3 heading into the endgame. Even with Priest C3, there is some struggling. Cleric C2 is considered the bottom-line for general support.

It is possible to go Krivis C3 instead of Dievdirby C3 as well as an alternative build. It’s not nearly as strong at bossing, but it is a superior mobbing/grinding build if it’s any consolation.

You using blunt weapon. i see that Curve still do decent damage without str investment, But most of your skills still do magic.
Upgraded blunt weapon don’t give more magic attack so i think in the long run rod should be better.

If you use a rod, Carve attack will do next to no damage at all. You need a blunt weapon in order for Carve to be worthwhile at all.

For the person without the luxury of money, a blunt weapon provides magic damage as well. But, as I discussed earlier in this thread, the long term plan is to have a blunt weapon for physical damage for Carve and hotbar swap to a rod when Carve is down.

Bonfire will not stack with Zemyna? And Zemyna still wil work while party in fight, no?
And how to get sledgehammer? :smile: Can’t find any information about the recipe

damn…i am on the route to monk but after seeing this i wanted to test out this instead…i am cleric1>cleric2 right now but problem is, i am having 40 str now lol. Not sure if i can do int now…as stat reset potion won’t be available that soon

Is this too ping related? at 200ish here :stuck_out_tongue:

@denis.oblov: Yes Zemyna still works mid-fight. Sledgehammer, I’m not sure. I ended up just buying it from market.

@intothefantasy: 40 strength is not going to be the difference between life and death. Stat points, especially in that quantity, are not that important.

@Walaa: Quick anecdote. First few days of game launch, when the servers were super laggy, it resulted in the inability to create statues. The short is, yes Dievdirby is very ping related. Your animations can stop and halter repeatedly without warning and it gets very frustrating. 200ms though, that’s fine to play this.

Kinda. You should be able to play this build fine with ping.

How did you not have Carve Vakarine lv1? :o Playing a Diev c2 right now, and I have to say, it’s the most convinient skill in this whole game XD

1 Like

The dievs atribute to give more damage in plant type when equipped with blunt dont make the blunt worth even in magic skills?

@iago_l: I have to tell myself that using warp scrolls is worth to have that extra few seconds on Laima or Carve World Tree.

@lukas_miranda_29: Would have to crunch numbers, but it’s more likely that a highly reinforced rod will have a much higher influence over time. Also, not every enemy you run into will be a plant, and relying on Chortasmata to do that is not feasible if that was a thought.

just a stupid question, will all the skills from druid and PD lose it effectiveness if i go for str instead of int? i mean in terms of big differences? i know is dumb but just wondering

Really heavy into it? Yeah. The sheer amount of damage procs that occur can be pretty harsh on your overall DPS. I have 421 intelligence right now. If all my damage procs were 300-350 less that would reflect pretty bad overall when only Carve takes advantage of strength. Best to just get a strong weapon and reinforce it.

Intelligence: Heal, Cure, Carve Owl, Carnivory, Incineration
Strength: Carve

hmm ok i guess i should just go for int instead from now on and just leave str on 40 lol

im going to roll a cleric alt, i want to go full int with a little bit con do you think this build a korean player posted is better?

Our version unfortunately doesn’t generate nearly as much silver as their’s for the 130. It’s not so lucrative for us to do the same.

That being said, the Cleric C2 Krivis C3 Druid C2 build is far superior at general mobbing and farming. Zaibas being overheat, hitting in comfortable AoE, and having a short cooldown compared to Owl means you have more DPS moving from zone to zone. Additional stronger hits on Carnivory also means you can typically deal with mobs of enemies much better, whereas you’d normally struggle to do that with Carnivory Lv. 5 due to less charges and damage.

This build ends up doing more damage against a single target. Namely world bosses, and bossing in general, and benefits more from staying in a single area versus mobile killing.

Hi! Nice guide dude, i appreciate that. If i would solo, i would go with this.

But actually i’m going with 3 friends dps, what do u think? we are going to up together all the time. And i’m looking for pvp, this build still viable?

Last question from me. Do you have much time to use carve on bosses/dunhrons? There is so many skills that you better cast before, I just don’t know when to cast it lol

@pozinho_baracat: I feel like roles like healer and tank can be secondary. Even if all your friends are DPS, it does not hurt if you contribute. Monsters at this level have tens or hundreds of thousands of HP. All damage helps.

@denis.oblov: Inbetween all other skills, you will have periods of time where everything is on cooldown. There is time to use Carve.

1 Like

What rotation do you recommend for this? I am rerolling wizard to cleric, so I am passing all my Int gear down and I already have an over upgraded Maga Rod ready to use until 280. I start with rod 1st for statues/cure/carnivory etc then switch to a mace for carve attacking? When I switch the weapon to mace will it affect the owl dps or is the owl damage taken into account when you craft the statue with a rod?