Tree of Savior Forum

World Boss Class against Fletcher

Wizard path should be warlocks

cleric path could be some Druid?

swordsman path? i’ve seen some ninja/corsair dealing tons of damage utilizing his clones. probably clone+kunai+hexen, or i could be wrong.

archers i believe currently is Fletcher.

in exception of World Boss lv280 (100m+ HP), they just can’t carry that much arrow to finish the job. as the rumor says.

Actually i have a cleric2>krivis3 going druid2.
i dont know if i continue with it or make some wizard path or a archer path to dispute with fletchers at world boss fighting.

swordie 3 / x / x / doppel 1 / shinobi is what I’ve seen ppl say on the forums as the best shinobi build, usually highlander and/or barb in there. clones only copy main hand autos, kunai, and swordie class attacks. the burst during clones and deeds is high. while swordie 3 alone is bad, with clones you are looking at essentially slightly buffed auto multiplied by 5 as your lowest form of damage.

and ya those builds could become close in the situations that favor them, but when there are certain fletchers apparently running around with a party built around buffing them, and insane gold investments in gear/attributes…

shinobi , ridiculous dmg but hard to make one D:

i wouldnt say its ridiculous, from word of mouth, its just huge burst. due to its built in cloaking and good aoe burst, it is sometimes brought into ET parties according to some ppl on threads i’ve read. as far as single target goes, it has its situations where its burst works out, but mostly comparable or slightly behind doppel 2 builds.

if wugu poisons didnt overwrite other wugu poisons, i would think they could compete with fletcher depending on how you built them other than wugu ranks for filler between poison applications

And, what build do you think is good for wugu do this ?

Druids, warlocks, and shinobis have a chance if you have multiple pass chrono supports. However, no non-archer class will ever out dps a fletcher3 on a flying mob.

I don’t know the practical numbers, but it was a theorization. Wugu 2 as main point of build (would go 3 for full duration poisons but wugu poisons don’t crit and r7 classes love critting due to high base damages so rogue sneak hit would help all skills other than wugu poisons by a lot in a full or high str build). so perhaps Ranger/Arch2/Wugu2/Rogue/Musket.

Anyone tried this or similar in a 1v1 comparison to fletcher on a boss test? (and remember this would be in hypothetical situation that wugu poisons wouldnt be overwritten by other wugu poisons to be effective on a world boss)

Any other builds anyone can brainstorm that might compete in a power 1 target fight for sake of potential WBing?

and ya, sudonim. same if someone hits the target with a decay debuff for another 100% buff to missile damage.

A Thaumaturge based wizard, obviously :no_mouth: Especially on the most popular World Bosses with hoards of Fletchers and Elementalists and barely any other Thaumas to compete with you. Thaumas are rare, you know. And those willing to spend more than 1 rank are even more rare.

The results in that case are devastating.

So, wich one of these do you think would be my best chance?
Druid, Warlock/ele3 or wugushi?

I think the only one are able to compete with Fletcher is a Druid, and only in Dullahan, cause of magic damage bump.

Wugushi is rly strong, but his dmg fall off when there are any other against him, so you cant count on it.

Ele 3 War have no chance if there are a Fletcher 3 equaly equiped. Magic arrow deal the same damage (even more) than Mists and Meteor, but with 5s CD.

I see. So carnivory deal more damage then frost cloud ?

Yes, but only in single target situations. Skills from Cleric tree benefits from int builds are stronger then Wizards cause you put Int directly into the damage formula. Carnivory, Zaibas and Cure are incredibly strong when single target.

Nice. I think i’ve made my choice.
I’ll continue my druid then.

Ty everyone!

Look at diev doctor build. Probably the best boss dps build of the whole game.

Nice. I think i’ve made my choice.
I’ll continue my druid then.

Ty everyone!

No, it isnt. Even the topic criator said it in this topic, if you mind to read. Diev is great for long fights, but not in the Quick ones we are getting and PD have the same issues Wugushi has.

Change PD for druid 2. Carni 10 is way better dps than Incinerate.
Owls deals ridiculous dps.

You would have Cure 10 + Heal 10 + Owls 10 + Carni 10.

That is a scary amount of ticks.

As long as the fight lasts more than 15ish seconds, owls dmg is greater than Zaibas.
Since most skills CD is around 30, any fight lasting more than 30 is ‘long’.

if you really are into boss fighting, fletchers are still topnotch. no questions ask.

what i mentioned about them falling into the list for world boss 280+ are still unsure, as the game stops here. some say that might be the end for fletchers boss capability, others says change could happen. who knows.

Magic Arrow deals ridiculous dps, Owls give good dps. I didnt said the build its not good at all, but it have no chance against Fletchers and if you miss an Owl for any reason (and there are many) you got troubles.