Tree of Savior Forum

Diev 3 or bokor 3 for pvp/gvg doctor?

so, i am building a new cleric and my 2 build ideas are either
cleric 2 bokor 3 oracle PD or
cleric 2 diev 3 oracle PD
which of these will be better for overall pvp and gvg?

Bokor = offensive/debuff, general PVE
Diev = defensive/survival, dungeons/ET

Both are really good builds IMO, PVE and PVP. I think it just depends on your playstyle (mobile Bokor or turtle Diev) and how many other players in your server are rolling either of the builds so you’d want to pick the less common one.

I kinda favor having a Diev than a Bokor in my party/team though, but 2 or more Dievs would be overkill. Having both is great.

its really a hard decision because both got invincibility skills, both have good damage too
this build is specifically for gvg and pvp. what has better synergy with plague doctor?

bokor is for if you want better dmg
diev si if u want better support

so both will be good in pvp?
im thinking max effigy bokor with a lvl 10 mackandal
and will i need any points into spr if i go bokor? im thinking of doing 100-120 con rest int

Both. XD

With Bokor, offensively you can do something like Hex > Pandemic > Incinerate + Effigy. Defensively, Mackangdal will be your Ausrine.

With Diev, offensively you can control an area with statues (zoning) while defensively supporting allies.

Of the two, Diev as @BlueByu said is the best support type if you’re into that. On the other hand, Bokor is great for chasing enemies down.

If I were to roll either, I’d probably go the Bokor route. It’s less common than the Diev one (which was probably made popular by @Veritas’ guide).

Since I’ve mentioned him already, here are some pros/cons about the Diev route that might help you:

Note: He has Druid for added offense instead of Oracle.

and what are the stats for a pvp bokor? i am probably going to do about 100-120 con
should i add any points into spr?

what do you think about that bokor build?

both are god in pvp. no spell power at all. 100-120 con rest int.

max effigy and you wont need a super high level mackang if u dont want to put 10 points for only 10 extra seconds.

bokor:
blind
interrupts casts

diev:
owl, zoning
silence

but i kinda want a lvl 10 mackang though
iw as thinking lvl 15 effigy lvl 6 hexing lvl 10 mackang 1/1 Tet Mamak La lvl 5 samediveve lvl 7 zombify lvl 1 bwa kayiman (for the CC)

thats good but ur missing out on some good pve dps with damballa

this is pure pvp :frowning:
i don’t really care about pve performance when i build pvp chars :smiley:
at first i thought about going lvl 15 effigy lvl 15 hexing lvl 10 mackang and lvl 5 samdieve
but the knockdown from the zombies seems to be nice too

lol never max hexing, u only need about 5 maybe even 4 if u go PD.

is hexing a status ailment?
for example if i am against another PD with bloodletting, what do i do?

you have to wait it out, u can use other dmg skills like incinerate ( but it wont be as good without hexing)

Would bloodletting on an enemy be removed by the debuff purge skill of PD2?

its suppose to be that way, im pretty sure it will

TBL then would be rather somewhat more interesting. I’m smelling OHKO skills are gonna be trendy again.

this is why im thinking of going druid instead of oracle for my rank 6

pardoner would be fine also, u can craft cure into a scroll for good dps (2 cures on 1 coodlown) and indulgentia for a dmg skill, also discerning evil cool animation and synergy

i have actually seen pardoner on as a rank 6 class many times
would discerning evil increase the duration of incineration?