Tree of Savior Forum

[DievDoctor Build - PvE ET] What about stats?

So, I’ve been thinking about rolling a Dievderbys, as I really like all that statue and support goodness. I came around many threads about Diev Doctor builds, I really like the concept, but as I really like PvE and wish to be able to fully support on Earth Tower, some questions popped up in my head:

1st Question (the classic): What do you think about my build?
This was strongly inspired by Saintone’s Diev Doctor build, all credits go to him.
But I found it to be a little bit too specific and damage focused, so I made some little changes, ending up with this build:

I’ll explain some of the changes done:

Starting on Diev C1, I’d put a point on Vakarine purely for the convenience and another point on Zemyna, just to get the 5 seconds SP recovery time decrease. I think those two points - that were taken from Laima - wouldn’t make that much of a difference, as it just affects the duration of Laima, that has already 100% uptime (the CD is 52s, and statue duration, from lvl 5 and up is 50s+)

The other difference is in PD, as I’d put 1 point (or even more) to Pandemic, but why is that so? Remember I’d want to support on ET? Here comes one of the most usefull aspects of pandemic, I could spread even more the CC, if there is any mob that didn’t get CCed.
Remember that this point taken from other skill can easily be fixed by using Divine Might.

2nd Question: What about the stats?
So, on those threads I read, not many was said about the stats for this build, I mean, everyone talks about the classic “Mainly INT, some CON for survivability”, but I WANT MORE!!!, I want to know more about the pros and cons of a 1:1 INT/CON build, maybe some numbers of a full CON Diev Doctor, if there is any out there, I want to know more how SPR helps this character. I want to gather as much information I can in this thread, as it may help many others who want to follow this path.
So please, any support Dievderby or any Diev Doctors out there, please, tell me more about your experience and please, share some of your knowledge!!

Thank you very much. <3

If something kills you, toss a few points in con. You have tons of healing. Make sure nothing one shots you and you’ll be fine.

At this point in time, the damage stats don’t have a big effect on how you play your character. 50 fewer points in int is basically meaningless compared to skill+weapon damage. Hell, go full strength and you’ll be at worst losing 600 damage a hit from attacks that do well over 3k a hit. Recent changes in KToS have been trivializing stats more and more.

First, priest 1 is absolutely mandatory for supports in ET as far as I’m concerned (resurrection).

Diev’s power with druid and PD isn’t for support itself, but for damage output, and clearly, single target damage (outside Owls). If you choose this build you have to be an “off-support that can do damage” which people may actually choose other classes that can do pure damage more efficiently.

People say you need to have at least 12k HP to not get one-shot in ET (Bosses will no matter what if you don’t dodge), so it seems that 100 con rest int is the way to go.

Even though supports have to… support, dievs are great not only for the statues buffs (ausrine and CD reduction for ele3, also silence mobs), but their great damage CD with owls that will complement your other dps members, so PD and druid might not be the choices for ET.

I’d say priest PD (ress and healing factor, while also increasing your ST with incineration) or priest c2 (revive for extra life and mass heal for additional healing. You can’t ress if you’re dead)

The dilema is to sacrifice some damage to fufill your core role (support = priest ress, healing, utility and great damage whatsoever with CD owls) or be the more offensive role and get punished for not using a support build dedicated to ET (which requires priest for ress) because people will not bring you as a support without ress.

Also buy daino scrolls.

Thank you for the input!!

First, let me explain that the reason I chose druid for the 6th rank was to try to correct the flaw that you pointed, bringing up some damage to the build. But I see your point and I’ve heard that Ress is a must in ET, so, I’d be taking Priest at Rank 6. Five points go into Ress, but what about the 10 points left, as Aspersion and Blessing can easily be bought from a pardoner. But at the same time, Monstrance is somewhat garbage…

I’ve seen some videos of support Dievs on ET and they really add up to the comp of the team and to the CC rotation, allowing the casters to focus on doing damage, Dievs are surely underestimated when it comes to supporting, they excel in it, IMO.