Tree of Savior Forum

Help with my Cleric

you dont need pardoner at all, all you get from it is daino scrolls, maybe if u had PD, but u dont :confused: , u could replace c2 Pard with PD.

but

Cleric2>Krivis3>Pard>Miko>Taoist is best if you want Pardoner

if u want good support and damage, and pvp

Cleric2>Diev3>Miko>PD2
this build is good at soloing, pvp and support

Pardoner spell shop may only sell buffs which require items (blessing, aspersion, sacrament).

Pardoner simony => craft scrolls (daino is useful to craft, at lvl 1 simony your profit is best). You may craft cure scroll to use double cure too.

Discern evil -> extend debuffs. You do not have any useful debuff to extend in your build, but you could extend your party debuffs.

Indulgentia does not have very nice damage. It is a single hit. It is quite useful to get mob aggro though, the range is quite big. At PvP you can free players from Psychokino Raise when you use indulgentia.

Taoist & krivis is taken to amplify zaibas lightning damage. I recommend krivis3 (zaibas 15) if you want to maximize damage.

Damage : krivis3 zaibas 15 + Taoist Storm Calling
Krivis3 support: melstis for earthtower (need diev3 party member for ausrine buff).
Cler2 support: heal 10, divine might, safety zone attribute. Get Cure max if you go INT build.

Example:
Cler2 - Kriv3 - Miko - X - Taoist. Nuke oriented playstyle (zaibas storm). Party support through cler2, and krivis (daino, melstis), and taoist (invis, storm call attribute to boost melee damage too).

Example2:
Cler2 - X X X - Miko - PD2. DoT playstyle through plague doc poison and burn. Bonus party CC immunity. Duration of bloodletting is lower at PvP though.

So if Pardoner can only sell buffs in spell shop that require items, then I don’t think there is any Krivis abilities I can sell there?

Are the only scrolls I can sell Daino and Cure? How valuable is that?

It seems Pardoner may be more suited for a Priest… Although I was really looking forward to using the class.

How good would cleric2 --> krivis3 --> Miko --> x --> Taoist be in pvp? Since I know it would be good in pve.

What’s DoT?

You cannot sell krivis skills on Pardner Spell shop. Only priest skills.

Simony scrolls can craft:
cleric cure, cleric deprotected zone.
krivis aukuras, zalciai, and daino.
You need to pay silver to buy (2 parchment per skill level) from the pardoner master before you can craft. Crafting a scroll requires silver too. Lower simony -> more profit (requires less silver and less parchment item).

DoT means Damage over Time. Poison is an example.
Pardoner spell shop is only for priest, yes. Offensive pardoner discern evil can extend plague doctor debuffs (incinerate and plague vapour) , for example.

Good at PvE.
I have not seen this build at PvP yet, miko is quite new, and krivis is not very popular at PvP. Moreover this build requires much INT. PvP clerics usually go full CON or high Con.

While I do want my build good at pve, I also want good pvp viability, so this may not be the kind of build I’m looking for?

What about the cleric c2 --> x x x --> Miko --> PD2?
What are my options for rank 3, 4 and 5? And is a second PD circle a must?

1 Like

You may try this build, it is very similar to your suggestion. It is viable at PvE and PvP (just replace druid with Miko at rank 6):

Detailed guide.

Thanks, that should be very helpful.

Another question. Let’s say I wanted a Priest c3 with Miko (and maybe pardoner). How would a build like that look like? It’d probably only be good for a full support build, right?

Just curious.

Priest3 Stoneskin requires SPR stat to be nice. You could go SPR/INT but you will not benefit a lot of bonus points if you split stats.

Priest1-2-3 has 1 damage skill at priest3, which is excorcism. It is not very good.

You may go Priest3 - Pardoner2 (spellshop) - miko - rank 8 (SPR/INT or [INT&skip stoneskin]).
If you go spellshop, you will probably get 15 aspersion, 15 blessing, and 10 sacrament. You will have very few points left to use support skills (mass heal, revive, stone skin, ressurection, 1 monstrance). Most players stop at priest3->pardoner2 and stay a shop forever. You may open shop -> log in on other character. Your shop will be open.

if you did not take pardoner, cleric2 - priest3 - miko - pd2 is a viable build as well, but your stats distribution will have some problem, like above had mention splitting is not a good idea, so you’ll had to choose between SPR for more block and blessing scaling, or INT for more heal and damage.

I’ll probably end up making a side character as Pardoner and stopping at Priest3 --> Pardoner2, since I now know Pardoner wouldn’t be worth taking on a main build without an SPR Priest. I dislike having to choose between SPR and INT. Doesn’t feel good.

C2>K2>Pard2>Miko>Tao Builder here too.
Like the others pointed out Pard1 ranges from good to unnecessary unless you have plans what to do with it like selling Daino10 scrolls for future investments like mine.
I’d suggest going for support staple builds since they can stay relevant after r8 damage spike, DPS clerics are most tricky to build imo.

I do like supporting for pvp and dungeons, but I also need to be able to grind by myself without having to rely on a party, so that’s why I look for damage in addition to supporting.

What is your idea of staple support builds?

Something around:
-C2>P3>X?>PD
Typical build seen now in r7.
Builds varies depending on the r6 circle they take.
Mostly SPR centric due to Priest’s buff scalings.
PD is taken due to its debuff prevention&abuse tool skills
-C1>P3>Chap>Miko>?>?
Miko offers DivineMight2.0, a tile skill duration extender, 4overheat cure/disenchant/flanconnade(melee), holy ligh-er… arrow damage skill, and finaly a holy damage booster channeling dance.
Miko are bit buggy right now(kTos) but description wise their skills ‘might’ as well have good synergy with Chaplains

I’m not that well versed with supports or clerics in general tho, we’ll need an input of more experienced cleric players here.

Mhm, I figured Cleric2 --> Priest3 at the very least. Thing is, it’d be a bad idea to do this unless I already had an established group to help me level.

Miko’s debuff & buff removal is a gamechanger for pvp tbh.
However Miko’s Clap currently only works with diev statues and will likely be fixed soon. Can’t say how it will change though.

Priest is alright for pve, but with the priest pvp nerfs & miko’s buff removal it won’t work that well for pvp. (though res is nice, even with the limit.)

Cleric2/Diev3/Miko/PD2 should be a decent option for both pve & pvp.

That’s seeming more and more like the right choice.

Although apparently Priest c1 for Revive is really important for some end-game content. What should I do?

And I also still don’t understand how much CON I need for end-game content and pvp.

Cleric2/Diev3/Priest/Pd2 is a very good hybrid PvE build as an alternative, but has less dmg and loses the miko costume…

Maybe you can ditch pd2 and still have enough dmg? Not sure yet.

Or cleric2/priest/diev2/miko/pd2. But that loses out on ausrine and extended owl/world tree duration. (clap fixes the latter 2 though)

Revive comes from Priest2 though.

For CON, I would go with atleast 100. You can take more if you notice being too squishy for whatever you are doing.

I do ultimately want make my own final judgement based on feel, regarding my stats, but I needed a good baseline. I suppose I’ll go with that. How much CON is 20k-25k hp?

Pardon me, it might be res I’m talking about. I don’t remember which one was referred to as vital to end-game content.

As for my options for tinkering with the current build that has been decided on, the only circle that can be changed is circle 6. But obviously I don’t want to get rid of Miko, so…

I know it’s important to bring teammates back to life, but I don’t want to be less useful than others if I don’t go Priest c1/c2. Then again, I suppose that’s what I’d get for not making a more support-focused build. I could either be heavy support-based but have a hell of a difficult time soloing PvE, or do hybrid support/damage and be able to manage solo PvE, but be less useful as a support.

Or… I can sacrifice a vital circle or two of my build for Priest c1/c2. Wurmheart also made a fine point, that Kasiwade can increase the duration of my statues, although Diev C3 is also for increasing Carve Owl Damage, so I’m not sure if it’s wise to sacrifice that.

Which one is more important for end-game? Res or Revive? So I can know if it’s Priest c1 or Priest c2 that’s deemed vital. And how important is it, exactly?