Tree of Savior Forum

What class to do :(?

i would max carve, its OP. zemyma isnt that good

But the base damage is kinda low compared to the other damage skills… why you think its OP ?

its multi hot, it scales really well, each level = +1 hit, plus youre going str ( i assume) which means +10 damage for each point in str

You got me there… I’m not sure how i’ll spread the points, because I like to have a decent amount of CON in my characters… and the Owl Statue is Magic Damage, crap, its not even close to be an easy choice of spread @_@, I’ll do some testing soon and post it here :slight_smile:

dont worry, int is terrible unless youre a sadhu lol, i would go dex/str/spr

and for diev points do something like this

Vakarine - 1
Zemyma - 4 ( as a pladin you already have an sp recovery skill)
Laima - 5
Carve - 10
Owl - 5
Tree - 5

always max owl and carve though

how many SPR points you think it is good ? never worked with SPR character before.

idk, ive heard around 40 i think, you might need to ask some other paladins, or make a new thread asking that question

you might want priest 1 instead of diev 2. monstrance 30% free dex is just too good to pass

if u get chrono3 u get a haste worth 5x wind runners
thats about 35m u save :3

I dont get it, why chrono 3? Sorry if it is a dumb question… I really havent seen a chrono yet.

Indeed it is ! But I think that this time I’ll be stuborn and stick with Dievs… so far the statue thing seens more cool hahaha

Diev 3 is quite good as well.if i were you I’d go
Cleric c2 diev 3 priest c 1 /oracle c1 and pd or kaballah.

Some friends suggested Cleric c2> Diev c1 > Paladin > Kabbalist or Oracle

Idk yet, damn, this Cleric class have too many good classes lol

yes it does, so unique too. idk how imc finds these bcuz all of the classes are related to religion, like i never knew dievdirby was related to religion or oracle or even druid xD. and idk PD had religion but it does.

I stand by diev C3.
Reasons:

I use my statues to taunt in dungeons.
I have heals (cleric c2) so I dont die easily.
I use Fade after drawing aggro (like a swordsman without Peltasta circle(s))
My statues give 20% reduced cd, reduced mp cost for party members.
They also slow down mobs and increase their skill cds.
Owl statue when placed well has potential to hit as many targets as u want.
Ausrine statue gives u a mobile safety zone on urself( CCs, damage wont touch u) <~ means u can pull mobs, carve statues without fear of death.
World tree is an aoe silence (stops MOST monsters, espeically those annoying high magic damage)

Only downside i can think of is long cooldowns.

Learn your skills, play it well, heck u are a dps, tank and a healer.

Hi @shaun_wlj92

I’m not sure if I would want to level up Owl, because I’ll be putting my points in STR, CON and Dex, so i’ll be lacking INT to the Owl be effective.

This is the build that I’m drafting, still in construction (the character is Cleric C2 atm)

In my personal opinion, I will want to pick up pardoner as a Rank 7. And then take Kirvis at Rank 3.

Why pardoner? Barrier and Daino scrolls! $$$.

Well anycase sure. You dont have to pick Owl if ur focus is on Str/Dex/Con. You can put points into carve instead (its pretty decent)

Idk much about paladin skills but u clearly lack decent aoe. If you intend to support via buffs and do decent heals (due to restoration), then yea it will fit the bill.

Consider taking Owl level 1. You can use it to draw aggro, or even aoe down large pulls.

• drop deprotected zone, put those into fade.
  • take 1 point out of zeymna and put into owl.
1 Like

Pardoner seens to be a nice choice indeed, but I dont want to take Krivis, I really wanna play as Diev, Idk, it seens so fun @_@

Thanks for the ajustments on the Cleric skills, but I still dont know why drop Deprocted Zone, can you please explain it? :frowning:

First, I would put up a huge disclaimer/warning, if you are going to touch Paladin at its current state, read up more about it or ask experienced Paladin players. This is because Paladin is very messy right now. Bottom line is, Paladin gets out-shined by other Cleric classes in almost every aspects (DPS, support, etc).

Second, I would not suggest STR Paladin at the moment. It seems to be the weakest type of Paladin from all the info, advice, and experiences that I’ve read and asked.

Third if you like Diev, I would suggest:
Saintone’s Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP

It is a proven build that do well. But you should still try to find out more about it yourself.

Deprotected zone is… Well… It makes no difference. Plus the zone is phewny in size. If u pull large amounts, maybe 2-3 may get affected. And they HAVE to stay in it for the effects to stack. Bosses also do not stay still as u will come to know lol. So yea, 0 points (unless u want to take PD, the extra debuff may become beneficial)

Paladins. How i see them? Barrier.
Paladins = Barrier :x
But comes Barrier scrolls!
Paladins = replaced with scroll. LOL.

Other buffs arent that great. True its nice to have stuff like Restoration (HP MP regen)

If u wna feel like a paladin…
Make a male cleric. Buy paladin master costume. Buy batrier scrolls. O hai.

Edit: if u dont wna take kirvis, its fine. No pardoner is fine also (just wasted potential ;:wink:
Anyways
Diev 1: statues that reduce cd, slows mobs, reduce mp.
Diev 2: owl aoe, silence.
Diev 3: longer silence duration, immunity statue (there a gimmick to it, so u may not like it so much)

1 Like