Tree of Savior Forum

Diev's Zemyna.. ohohoh

That’s Vakarine statu tho

oh, my bad.

SP reduction is not a huge deal in later game, and again SP potions fit the bill and those you can buy with silver. 0.0

You don’t get it for the sp reduc, you get it for the sp regen. It helps a LOT with sp pot usage.

If you never run out of SP, while using potions, then it just seems like wasted skill points to me. Would rather put the points in a stronger carve attack, or a longer statue length for Laima.

As an INT base diev, carve lvl 1 is enough for me :T

Really? just for curiosity what’s your level?

I’m 155 and I have at level 15 and it is great, at level 1 it would suck

Carve is useless for INT-based Dievs, and you don’t need Laima above level 5*/6 as those levels give you 100% uptime.

*Assuming you use Divine Might beforehand.

useless? no. Its still 5 hits with overheat 3, and at 15,it hits hard when you got a decent mace.

Optimal? now were talking. no its not optimal. theres better spells to deal damage, but you gotta fill the void with something, either when all other spells are on CD, or when the enemy is flying (darn flyers). Besides, it saves a bit of time with the mats gathering it provides and has nice synergy with druid even without a single point of str.

Check the ‘world boss dps/support’ thread, plenty of insight from players using it to great effect.

Besides, the alternatives are not as nice. The sp regen is pretty much a waste, can be usefull to fletchers, thats pretty much it. The teleport is replaced by something you can buy simply with the free TP (scrolls), so it end up eating 2 skill point off of carve wolrd tree, at most.

Which is why lvl 1-3 is enough for INT base dievs. Chortasmata+deprotected zone helps me with dps with carve, even if i have no points in STR, my mace is still strong as heck.

I’m a support, so zemyna is still on my top list. <3

Well i’m not sure if this is helping me xD Thank you all for the reply, but it seems like its 50/50

It is a hit an miss with Zemnya. Personally for the cleric himself/herself they probably wun need it. For other party members they do welcome the skill.

One thing to note is not everyone can afford to keep chugging sp potions, lv10 condensed SP potion don’t come cheap. Having to drink once every 30sec-1min while spamming skills will eat silver up very fast.

bad advice is bad. Please look at videos of its damage on int-based builds or test it yourself.

With the sit-weaving trick, reducing the 10 second timer to 5 seconds actually provides a huge amount of additional in-combat regen. I find it super useful personally.

If the reason is because it’s weak then that’s wrong.

At level 8, to monsters with weakness to pierce and are plant it does about 1.5k ticks (I’m strless).
Surprsingly enough, a lot of monsters are plant (or are weak to pierce).

But if you’re playing INT-based diev then couldn’t those 8 points be better used elsewhere? If you wanted damage you could’ve taken another class.

Carve Attack is stronger than double punch for single target damage, point for point. Even without STR it can deal damage in the 6000 range on a single target, 3 times before it goes on cooldown.

Sadhu is hot garbage at the moment unless you go 2 ranks in it for possession, and Krivis C1 is fine if all you want is Zaibas for single target damage.

If your goal with a build is strictly AOE damage, then yes, carve sucks and you are better off with C2 krivis.

INB4 Warp scrolls are only temporary.

No, you greatly underestimate Diev’s DPS (like everyone else).

Read:

Zemyna is pointless b/c in higher levels people just spam lv 10 sp pots(they don’t run out of sp). The only class that really benefits from Zemyna is Fletcher.

Vakarine is also pointless. You save ~ 10 seconds from not using a town warp then using town’s statue to warp somewhere else. But those points can be used for something can that really contribute in dungeon/mission runs.

Well, a build like this seems pretty well balanced for me, you get zemyna and laima duration over their cooldown, some good damage with carve, world tree and ausrine are still very decent like this.

What do you think.

No, drop Zemyna. It’s pointless at max level and even more pointless at non near max level.