Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower 1/F Solo

Hey guys, wanted to share a video I made yesterday. During my efforts to find a good PvE test to see the capabilities of my build and current funding, I’d been trying numerous times to see if I could clear the DPS check of ET 1/F on my own. Since I was alone, a single death means failing the challenge entirely and being boot from the tower, as ET shares the same mechanics as missions where at least one person must be alive at all times. Remaining details on the run and my build can be found in the video description. Enjoy!

9 Likes

Holy crap that music is loud.

Also, how do you make your buff icons so large?

Music doesn’t seem that much louder than usual music videos to me. But I’ll bare that in mind for next time, thank you for the feedback!

I modified the buff icon size through the add-on Extended UI.

1 Like

Neet. That shiet tons of aoe dps, quick question you aiming for skull smasher next? ( 315 paper cubes drops them now)

I see now on the database that it drops, yeah. I will most likely try to pursue it then, yes.

good to see u veritas…
i thought u quit :crying_cat_face:

what did I just watched…
incredible dmg
how is your attribute and the transcendence level of your weapon?

Doesn’t that addon eliminate your quest log on the right side?

The buff icons make me really want to use it, but…

@ck90303111 - (copy and pasting from video description)

A nearly full list of used gear can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/dDTly

A complete guide on my build can be found here: [Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

Relevant damage enhance attributes are as follow:
• Heal: 100%
• Cure: 100%
• Carve Owl: 90%
• Carnivory: 80%
• Incineration: 85%
• Plague Vapors: 70%

@samuelzhang3 - Sometimes it does. It has not done this in a very long time personally. But if it did happen, I go into the Extended UI settings and just reactivate the quest log.

2 Likes

So you’re joining us right?

It say is private dunno why

But that damage bro is insane

I’m sorry, how can I get the duration (in seconds or minutes) to align properly with the buffs? It’s not letting me adjust the time location without moving the buffs with it.

That problem will persist until you change zones. Adjust, change zones/channels, and then it should stick.

@Nukella - Pls.

@onislayer - Thank you, this was fixed!

1 Like