Tree of Savior Forum

(Help) Best build for a GVG/PVP Plague Docto?

Any suggestions?

I was thinking on C2 > Bokor 3 > Pardoner > Plague

Running C2 Cleric > C3 Bokor > C1 Pardoner > C1 PD only offers higher single target nuke and magic defense power tool. PD’s Incineration is useless unless you get close to them based on my experiences. You want to make sure you have more than one tools to fight under any circumstances.

If you’re looking for DPS + Support for GvG/League, might consider looking at Saintone’s build.

Unless you are looking for something more all rounded like PvE + PvP + GvG. I would recommend running DPS/Front-line aggressive build like C2 Cleric > C1 Krivis > C2 Bokor > C1 Druid > C1 PD.

I tried Santoine’s Build and dont like Diev, i know have good skills and uses, but the statues being knocked by mob…

I thought effigyw works with pandemic (?)

The third build seems interesting. What is the role of bokor in that, i know the sinergy on Krivis <> Druid.

Effigy only work under targets that have Hexing’s debuff. Pandemic is the key to provide that huge synergies AoE DPS. Don’t forget, weapon like Krausas Mace is recommended for Bokor because it reduce the hit requirement for 3rd procs DPS.

The build above mainly all rounded for PvE, PvP, and GvG. You’re playing as long range poker in PvP and GvG under invulnerability buff from Mackangdal. Plus, picking Druid will give you an extra crowd control + support against your opponents.

Additionally, you get a free movement speed and extra HP buff with Samediveve in which offers you a huge mobility for World Boss hunting alone. Skills like Zaibas, Cure, Carnivory, and Incineration will burn out extremely fast once you used it. (Mainly Burst DPS).

Just in case, this build is extremely difficult to level up compared to Priest/Chaplain Support/AA-DPS, but it worth a while once you hit late game.

I have already tried out Saintone’s Diev Doctor build. It’s extremely good and viable, but the only problem is that the build itself is not very effective in World Bossing alone. Either your statues get knocked out of range or being out-pulled/aggro by a Peltasta. Overall, the build is recommended for Earth Tower and party plays.