Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Support & Dmg DRUID

Hello there, I want to introduce you a build I love : “A support and damage dealer druid build”.

This positioning build have great support abilities and can deal at the same time a huge amount of damages. It’s perfect for team grinding, world bosses, PVP and dungeons.

Build Pros : Huge damages / Great support abilities even for PVP / Druid C8 in a next patch ?

Build Cons : Poor Mobility / Good luck with flying mobs if you’re leveling alone

SKILLS :

Cleric C2

• Heal : 10/10 - Heal lv10 provide enough heal to support your team, if you’re the only cleric in solo queue you can use Heal : Remove Damages to save your tiles from the monsters. Heal provide great damages too especially on large enemies, underestimate the damage potential for this skill is a mistake. [SUPPORT/DMG]

• Cure : 10/10 - Debuff remover and a powerful damage skill for static fights. [SUPPORT/DMG]

• Safety Zone : 4/10 - A pretty nice immune zone, just remember some knockdowns abilities can push you away from that zone. If there is other safety zone users, coordinate your CD. Don’t forget to Lvl up the attribute Safety Zone : Block count 20x times**[SUPPORT]**

• Divine Might : 5/5 - Divine might provide for the group a nice extra damages buff. Use it before a burst rotation. [SUPPORT/DMG]

• Fade : 1/5 - A “flies away” skill for questing in peace, reset the aggro and for dodging ground-based attacks. [UTILITY]

Dievdirby C3

• Statue of Goddess Zemyna : 15/15 - Because Fletchers will love you. I consider every class can manage their SP balance with potions, but you are a support and your teammates who can spam skills will appreciate the huge power of this statue. A lot of dievdirbies choose Carve attack instead of Zemyna statue, I agree It’s a pretty nice skill for questing, make damages and complete your DPS rotation but using it can make you endanger and you want to stay alive to support your team. The choice is up to you. [SUPPORT]

• Statue of Goddess Laima : 8/15 - This statue will decrease your skills and your teammates skills. It also reduces the movement speed of your opponents which is perfect for pvp. The Lvl of this skill will allow you to have more than one statue for a better zoning and pvp positioning. [SUPPORT]

• Carve Owl : 10/10 - This badboy deal crazy damages and his AOE will hit EVERY mobs. Carve owl is also good for pvp zoning. The attack will scale on your Magic Attack and note the statue can be knocked away and afflicted by some CC like sleep. [DMG]

• Carve World Tree : 7/10 - Very useful for PVP and PVE. Each enemy will be shuting down and not able to use skills, including basic attack (exept for some monsters). [SUPPORT]

• Statue of Goddess Ausrine : 5/5 - Awkward to use for some people but pretty powerful, Statue of Godess Ausrine allow you and your teammates who use the statue to be immune if you circle around counter-clockwise. It’s a bit bugged right now but if you stay 1/2 sec on each circle it’ll work properly. Just warn your teammates how to use it. [SUPPORT]

Druid C2

• Carnivory : 10/10 - Very high damages incoming especially for solo target ! The problem with this skill is for multiple targets cause each hit on each mob will count for one. If you have 10 mobs in carnivory, each mobs will be hit 4 times. [DMG]

• Chortasmata : 8/10 - If you want to use Carnivory and Sterea Trofh everywhere you’ll need this skill. If you grows grass under a boss/pack of mobs properly, your close range teammates will be immune and you’ll make damages. In pvp you can be the multipurpose guy, support, dps or both. [UTILITY]

• Shape Shifting : 1/10 - Just to memorize a monster form. [UTILITY]

• Telepath : 5/10 - In 1v1 it’s just a nomatch game. For teamfights you can use it with Ausrine buff or some protections to disable high priority threats. [UTILITY/SUPPORT]

• Sterea Trofh : 5/5 - Immune…immune everywhere. 10 seconds immune for a 30 sec cooldown what could I say except it’s amazing ? [SUPPORT]

• Transform : 1/5 - Get a bonus (depend the size of the mob) when using it or just to get fun in town. Some monsters have nice traps abilities, you can use them for PVP (chortasmata lv8 is enough, no need to get it lv10, plus you can extend the duration of chortasma with the attribute : Chortasma duration). Maybe someday a fast monster will apear and you’ll be able to use his form to get a speed buff ? [SUPPORT]

STATS :

It’s an INT focus build, but you’ll need CONS for survivability.

At the end you should have something like 120 CONS.

GEAR :

Until the lv200, clothes are great (very nice stats early game) but after that you should switch to plate gear.
For the weapon a good Rod or Blunt with an Arde/Karacha dagger will do the work.

Note :

This build allow you to be a very good damage dealer but don’t forget : You have the chance to be a great support at the same time. USE your support skills. Protect your teammates and boost them with your statues. Statues and Chortasmata positioning is the key of your support maingame.

• /kyle_ruiz6 : PS: For the people following this build if you don’t have any friends or a fixed party you need to have a skill reset potion if you want to follow this build. Without carve attack the leveling phase up to druid is going to be hell (flying mobs will be your demise). Owls help but they have a very long downtime.
    The only thing you pretty much have going for you is the buffs provided by pardoners.

• /drewfdg : Instead of getting Chortasmata lv10 you can get it lv8 and add a point in transform and shape shifting. It can be usefull, especially in pvp (some monsters have trap abilities).

Maybe it’s not the best Druid build ever made but I like the way to play it. Feel free to make some changes.

and BTW I’m not a native english speaker, sorry for the grammar mistakes :sweat_smile:

Peace !

3 Likes

Pretty much what I was already going for. I noticed that you posted on the thread that I made about it. CON should be higher if going PVP/GVG though.

I have the same circle path but,

PS: For the people following this build if you don’t have any friends or a fixed party you need to have a skill reset potion if you want to follow this build. Without carve attack the leveling phase up to druid is going to be hell (flying mobs will be your demise). Owls help but they have a very long downtime.

The only thing you pretty much have going for you is the buffs provided by pardoners.

Feel free to add more CONS points, but 120 is pretty nice tho.

And yes, if you want to use this build alone, up Carve attack and use a blunt (at least for switch). Use reset potion for higher level or the flying mobs will be horrible to deal with

Sick build, I’m gonna use it for the F2P release :smiley:

just a reminder : If you don’t have friends with you it’ll be hard for you to leveling with that build. Up carve instead of zemyna. (and use a skill reset potion late game)

It’s hard to say, but I think this build provide a bit less dmg for world bosses. For the saintone’s build, it’ll depend if there’s other plague doctor on the boss, cause incinerate can’t be stack. I choosed druid c2 instead of PD for the next class circle, (I hope druid c3 will be a nice class), and because the druid gameplay is a positioning gameplay which is very fun to use for PVP and PVE.

Why was that guy downvoted to oblivion? =O

Yaa, what I love about Druid is that they complement each other if there is another one besides you in a party.

@lallemand.loic does grass (Chortas/Carniv) hit flying mobs?

Not they doesn’t that’s why it’s hard to fight flying mobs.

@Randy more than one druid is very nice especially for sterea trofh ! Plus if you level up the chortasmata attribute it will allow you to plaace more than one grass zone

How if using carnivory/sterea when double chortasmata assist? Both of them have effect?

Oh god that is so terror. RIP Diev Druids vs flying mobs. I thought R6/7 would help with those, guess not LOL.

Thank you for sharing your build and going into such detail about your choices. You’ve convince me to try making a Druid!

@sakecitos The effect of sterea and carnivory will affect only one patch. Of course you can apply the both effect separately but if you , or you and another druid place two chortasmata on the ground (even if both patches are close/linked) and you’re using carnivory or sterea, only one patch will have the effect. If the other druid use the same skill, it will affect by default the other patch.

@chunkypizza_93 Druid is not very good against flying mobs I agree, only Owl is a good weapon against them. But you can support your team when they fight flying mobs during the duration of your owl CD. Its why during leveling, if you’re alone, it’s better to take carve attack instead of Zemyna, and when you hit the lv280 using a skill reset potion.

@Rubiss I’m happy you like it ! Don’t hesitate if you have any question about it :smile_cat:

1 Like