Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

@Sixaxis
Just curious… PERSONALLY, how many points you put on SPR?

51 or 53.

/20zombies

Hello,
after much thinking about which class to take on the last two ranks of my build (Cleric 2 - ? - ? - Priest 1 - Oracle 1 - Kabbalist), I’ve decided going Bokor out of all the choices (Diev 2 or Krivis 2). My focus is GvG/PvP, while also being able to do PvE

Here is my build:

Any input is welcome. :smile_cat:

Thank you for the help!
I guess I’ll decide between the first 2 builds and while leveling up and if 6-7 Hexing will be fun enough for me I’ll go with Kabbalist and if not I’ll choose PD.

Edit: Though one last curiosity - would an INT based cleric2priest2bokor2 work? Or it’s just a jack of all trades capable of nothing?

it works ?

@vitinhoxr
Assuming you want both Bokor C2 and Dievdirby C2:
I will replace Krivis C1 with Cleric C2,
because everyone expects you to have Cleric C2.

Samediveve:
This skill is for Zombie, only HALF effect on you.
Leave one points on Mackangdal and Samediveve.

Put 1 points on all skills: Bwa Kayiman and Tet Mamak La,
then put the rest on Zombify.

Carve Vakarine
It’s not worth putting points in it,
or one point is enough.

Carve Attack
Get it, it has high base damage even on no STR build.

Follow his build on Dievdirby C1 and Dievdirby C2:

\o

• Cleric C1 - C2

• Drop a point from Cure for Safety Zone, and another for Deprotected Zone if you’re including SPR into your stat spread since it’ll help early on for Boss fights when in a party. +2 Blocks when you already have access to the Safety Zone attribute may not seem like much, but I have a fixation on Safety Zone being Lv5 minimum; especially since you’re doing PvP.

• Cure: -2 points
    • Safety Zone: +1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• This is fine.

• Priest C1

• Priest C2 or nothing! Priest C1 does not give you enough benefits to make it worth going only 1 Circle for, even if you want to use it in PvP for the Resurrection. This should be dropped for Bokor C3 or Krivis (And if dropped for Krivis, it should be grabbed earlier on).

• Oracle

• This is fine.

• Kabbalist

• This is fine.

It’d work, although if you went Kabbalist as that build, you’d pretty much be 3/4th support instead of a Jack.

2 Likes

Okay so i’m back in this thread again and well, i’m a bokor C2 now and welll, my impression of the class is still kinda meh. It’s okay but meh.

Also, there was this thread in General Discussion about this Bokor who used his Stat potion to put Dex because apparently he saw another Bokor with a Dex Build and their Bwa was “critting”.

If you don’t mind, what’s your playstyle like inside/outside of dungeons?

Yeah, that’s for a Physical Cleric build. You use STR/DEX instead of INT, and pick up other classes that deal physical damage so Bwa Kayiman isn’t your only proper DPS skill. You either focus on magical DPS or physical DPS-- no half and half.

1 Like

Hello.
Suggestions for Rank 5,6 and 7?

I’m currently Int>Spr>Con.
I dont liked the Bokor C3, any suggestions?
Thanks.

Hai.
First we should fix your Rank 1 - 4 since there’s a few small errors here.

• Cleric C1

• Should move 1 point from Cure into Deprotected Zone here, for use on Boss monsters when in a party early on. It’ll benefit the physical DPS classes.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Krivis C1

• Zalciai doesn’t need to be past Lv3, since it scales poorly per skill level and you only need it at Lv3 for the Zalciai: Enhance Attribute.

• Zalciai: -1 points
    • Aukuras: +1 points
  • Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• Samediveve should be at Lv5 minimum, as neither you nor your Zombies get hardly any benefit from it at just Lv1. You can either reduce Samediveve to Lv0, or move some points from Hexing and/or Zombify to raise it to Lv5.

• Hexing and/or Zombify: -4 points total (Do not reduce Zombify under Lv3)
    • Samediveve: +5 points
      OR
    • Samediveve: -1 points
    • Zombify: +1 points

As for your Rank 5 - 7, you could go:
Cleric -> Druid -> Plague Doctor
Cleric -> Pardoner -> Plague Doctor
Pardoner -> Druid -> Plague Doctor

Could pick up Kabbalist too if you don’t like Plague, or Druid C2 if you don’t like either of those.

1 Like

Thanks.
And how to distribute the skills for Cleric>Druid>PD?

how come i dont spawn large zombies?

Hm…my playstyle with Bokor is mostly going at the front and using zombify to get zombies. But mostly Healing, Safety Zone, Hexing and Effigy. I rarely use the zombies for anything in the dungeon.

Large zombies unfortunately only spawns from large mobs. And they ain’t even that strong. They’re quite abit tougher and hits more targets but that’s about it. Their damage is still just about the same as normal zombies…

Still contemplating if I should invest more into that attribute…
Not to mention having it on adds another 10secs to your CD.

Oh yeah and not to mention the lucracious amount of silver for some attributes in Bokor…Damn

Well, to be fair. I’ve currently got wheelchair zombie attribute to level 35 and have found my zombie army’s strength to be quite a bit more reliable since the wheelchair zombies do have higher HP and move faster. So to a certain extent, I’d still consider that a worthy investment.

But Large zombies on the other hand…
-Attribute costs the same as wheelchairs
-Adds 10sec to Zombify Cooldown
-Only Spawns from Large mobs which don’t even appear as often
-Movement speed’s slower than normal zombies
-Is only marginally stronger then the other 2 zombies (Well, they can take significantly more punishment I’ll give them that. But that’s about it)

yeah imc needs o change the attribte pricing, what were they thinking giving those 2 (bad) zombies 60k silver price

Hurray for bwakor buffs!!

I rather see changes to the attributes then the prices. I mean add more cooldown to Zombify, why???
Knockback disable for damballa pls.