Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues (Updated Nov 25, 2015)

These are some issues that we are aware of :

Solutions to known Issues :

1. If you are stuck in the map and can’t move to another area, please use Klaipeda Warp Scroll.

2. If you can’t restart the game after you close the client, end the Steam process in Task Manager or reboot your PC.

Known Issues :

1. Some quest, item and etc scripts may not show properly.

2. Some skill descriptions may not show properly. It exists in kCBT as well.

3. When another party member completes quests related to the party quest first, quest notice disappears.

4. Accepting Friend Requests and Friend list is not working correctly.

5. Adventure Journal Ranking is not working correctly.

6. Dievdirbys Bugs while carving statues. It is a biggest bug at this point, and we’re trying best effort to figure out it ASAP. (New)

7. Archers could attack without a weapon (new)

8. Monster’s Gem scripts may not show properly. But the effect of increasing skill level is working correctly. (Fixed)

9. EXP rate was applied differently at Saule server compared to the other servers, but now it is fixed. (Fixed)

10. There is a bug Linker quest for 2 circle, the master is too powerful against the planning. (Fixed)

11. Some items are invisible and can’t be seen after registering them on market. (Fixed)

12. Sometimes game crashed on boss battle mode. (Fixed)

81 Likes

What about this error?: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/dicid--etc-20150918-014643-error-we-need-help/82127/296

2 Likes

What about the most biggest error @dicID !?

5 Likes

its the ETC_20150918, same error as he mentioned which means they dont have solution yet

i hope it gets a fix soon…this is frustrating

3 Likes

My biggest bug is cannot accept add friend request >_<

10 Likes

dicID is the most annoying, cant even start any more.

1 Like

Yet again, I was the one inviting my friends to play with me.

Now I’m the one that can’t play while they get to Rank 3 or something.

Do your best devs!

18 Likes

Just hope the devs fix the @dicID ASAP, because it’s the worst bug IMO

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!
Waiting for bug fixes…

1 Like

Im afraid all what can be done now is either wait for tomorrow, or for maintence. aka next tuesday.
ill just hope it gets fixed soon rather than that, but oh well…
Its just kinda sad because a lot of people want to play…

Hey ,
so i have some issue for example cant use wasd to move or the mouse is that known to ny other beside me… and no i have a perffectly fine keyboard and mouse … also i tried to change it in the option menu but it does not work. Im currently using xbox controller

If we have to wait till next tuesday just to get in I hope they’ll extend the Beta period.

did you try arrow keys?

1 Like

true, the dicID is annoying. server full/not connecting is better than force client exit. wouldn’t mind to wait for a queue but starting my client over and over is sheetz. anyways bugs are expected to beta test so goodluck and do your best.

1 Like

"Workaround for error “dicID”

Go to folder

Steam\SteamApps\common\TreeOfSavior\release

Look for user.xml

Create a back up for this file on your desktop

Open user.xml as notepad

Go to this line

Edit the Width and Height according to your available resolution on your PC *You may need to play around for it to work

Then Save or overwrite the same file

Launch the game and try to connect, repeat the process on editing the resolution if it does not work.

Once you are able to log in you can change the resolution in game

(If you get disconnected after it works and it the work around stops working, replace the file again with the back up file, rinse and repeat)"

Some this is a hit and miss. This may help you out in trying to fix it.

1 Like

+1 here to the “@dicID_^$ETC___20150918014643$^” Bug.
@STAFF_J: Let us know if there’s any log/debug files that we could send or post to help you guys in debugging this one :).

Cheers!

1 Like

Im glad to see an update soon after the Beta Launch, the best thing a game can have is an amazing engagement with their fans !

1 Like

i can use arrow key but i cant use wasd to move just odd

The ETC_20150918_0146435 error may or may not be related to server overload. The bug is unknown at the moment. But if others seem to get in the servers by changing their resolutions, the bug may be graphic-related.

I was able to create my character and level up to 8, went to the Golem boss, crashed while loading, then I can’t login anymore. For now I don’t want to redownload the whole game because reasons.

Are you using the mouse option? If you’re using keyboard only, arrow keys are the default movement keys.