Tree of Savior Forum

Game crash issue (Mirtis)

I don’t seem able to post in any forum besides general, so I guess I’ll post about my issue here.
I was not having this issue on other days, or while playing with other classes, but today while trying out the priest class, and fighting Mirtis, my game has crashed each time. It seems to be while the boss is at half health. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or if its a new patch related error that seems to be happening? (I fought Mirtis last night with a different class and it did not crash)

1 Like

crashes on bosses everywhere atm it seems

Yah, I just ran into Mirtis crashing my game around 40% or so. I’ve done a few others bosses in this session before getting to him with no issues nor crashed as per what Risend said.

Also had to joy of losing all of my gems.

Happened with me and my friend as well. Everytime she reaches around 40 to 55% hp

Glad to know I’m not alone in this, didn’t want to waste time reinstalling to find out it was a bug for everyone.

I get the same error, any fix? Critical error everytime as soon as he starts his “Bat Event” attack it seems @STAFF_Marikim

i have the some problem

Several bosses who use the “bullet storm” ability crash the game when they do so since the latest maintenance. If I’m not mistaken this ability was removed in the Korean version of the game, so something might have gone wrong when they applied the same patch here.

Remove bullet thing

Add some new dificulty for bosses (cos i know imc want to make every boss harder to fight)

But please no more knockback, its annoying enough for now

Not hard… It just… Annoying… You know…

hey guys, try killing the boss at the lowest settings possible because that worked for me. I didnt crash once i turned of controller vibrations and vertical sync.

Worth a shot

Crash at around 10%.

Previous crash around 80%.

I had this bug three times in a row with my friend. We’re pretty much stuck here.

It’s being fixed in tomorrows maintenance, please bookmark this - spread the word about this beautiful list of known bugs for future reference:

Maybe it’s their new skill, able to make your computer crash.

Try to reduce all of your graphic settings and brings the camera closer to you character. It might be annoying to fight like that but at least better than having to redo the fight.

Didn’t reduce the settings, but today the bug seems to have been fixed.
Got through the battle with no crashing.