Tree of Savior Forum

Error @dicID-^*$ETC_20150918_014643$*^

When I try conect whith the server (any server) this error happen.
Please , fix it , or help me to fix it in my PC.

P.S. : I am Brazilian , can bi the region the cause of error ?
Thanks for attention.

There are many topics on this specific subject already, it is an all around bug.
Not region locked, the devs are already working on resolving it.

1 Like

Yea right “Working on solving it”, sure, almost 24h later, a a bug this big and game impacting (making the game unplayable) and still nothing ? hahahahahahahaha naisu job.

3 Likes

A game can easily have over 10 million lines of code nowadays.
Even with a team of 20 programmers it can take days to pinpoint an error that is that non-specific.
They are working on it, this is a beta, it is expected.

3 Likes

i also having this error i was playing last night for 2 hrs then i got this damn dicID_^$ETC_20150918_014643$^ every time im trying to login can someone fix this please GM!

1 Like

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\user.xml

Open the file in notepad and change to

Source:

still having the error fixing the resolution still the same

It is impossible to help uncover bugs in the game with this bug that not leaves even login. IMC, help us to help you, please priority to this bug.

It not solve the problem, but makes more unlikely it occurs i dont know why.

I got in after a few tries. Here are the steps I took.

1. Changed to run in Administrator
  2. Run in Windows 7
  3. Verify cache something… on steam
  4. The usual allowing to pass through fire wall
  5. Deleted Patch File then redownload.
  6. I deleted some kind of URL file of TOS. I forgot the full details but it was somewhere in roaming apps.
  7. Pray
  8. Updated Flash Player.

I don’t know which ones worked but after logging in and out several times I never saw this error again. I’ll try again when I get home in a few minutes.

1 Like

I encounter this problem as well! I’ve already played for two hours and suddenly this error show up, then automatically close the game… I’ve been restarting the game many times. This error still appear and the game was closed again when I try to entry into the server…

1 Like

so how’d it go? :slight_smile: lol i wanna try your method but i wanna make sure you dont get the error again

Actually, it’s possible. There’re tons of players inside playing.
“You” not being able to login doesn’t mean “Us” also.

wwell…is been tried to log in 2 days…still got the same error pop up…please fix it urgently…how we going to test the game if WE TOTALLY CANT LOG INTO THE GAME?
Thanks

1 Like

Yesterday i could at least login 1 in 40 attempts…
Today nothing, either more on in the usually low pop period or the bots have started =/

They have spoken.

3 Likes

haha,thanks for sharing…hopefully can access after this…

=( sadly I can’t enter right now. Earlier this evening I still got this error. Maybe I was just lucky last night.

Though right after the patch now I don’t get the error anymore. Just that I can’t connect

That was a bad joke… all they did was make it so the error came out in english instead of gibberish and the error still occurs…