Tree of Savior Forum

Is the Top 10 List not working?

Hello. I’ve had enough points to be in the Top 10 List for going on three days now, but I’m still only at rank 15. What gives? According to the Top 10 List, I ought to be rank 7. What’s going on? Does the Top 10 List even work? Is it like, “frozen”, or what? Any insight would be appreciated.

There’s a refresh time. But if i can advice you, don’t give so much interest to this list and wait for some fixes.

Yeah, I assumed there was a refresh time. That’s why I waited three days before posting this. Surely, the refresh time must have triggered multiple times since then.

I can clearly see that the Top 10 List has been updated today (Heltrey has dropped from number one to number two), and I still have more points than Etria (number 7), and I’m still not on the List, and I’ve actually lost a position somehow, and am now at position 16, despite having 36,223 points (Etria still has 35,013).

The Adventure Journal is bugged. Your achievement point displayed on the left panel are an inaccurate representation of the real amount of points you have. The ranks shown on the right panel are the correct rankings. If you want to be in the top 10, you just need to earn more points.

So then how do you find out how many points you really have when you’re not on the Top 10 List? When you right click on someone and select Character Info, does that display the correct figure? Because when people go to my Character Info, it shows a result which is very close to what my left panel shows, and it’s still high enough to be on the Top 10.

At the moment, there’s no way to see how many points you really have unless you’re in the top 10.