Tree of Savior Forum

Exactly, it is a closed beta TEST

Some people are saying “shut up, it’s a closed beta”, “bla bla bla”. THAT’S the problem. It is a CBT and we’re here to TEST IT. So how could we test it if we can’t even repair/buy potions/upgrade the skills with the money that we make!?

Well, I were talking with my friends and we believe that every single player should start with 1Bi of SILVERS. Yes, that right. We’re here, once again, to TEST the game, not make the economy flow. The server will be wiped out at the end, so why is there a need to make money or make the players poor? I know that’s important to adjust the prices of the stuff and all, but not now and not like that. That’s the least of our problems.

With that amount of silvers we could buy everything that we need, repair our stuff, upgrade our attributes and all. That way we could test if everything’s working right. That way we would solve the problem with BOTs too, at least for now, because everybody would have at least 1bi at the beginning of the game and no need to farm silver.

Instead of bothering with lowering the amount of money that we get and increasing prices to the top, they should focus at the basics. For example, the CHAT (basic of basic). The most simple thing about a game and it even isn’t working right. The party problems, friends, party member at the mini-map, GUILD, NPCs with script missing, lagging, more channels, that kind of stuff.

That’s my sincere suggestion. Everyone is welcome to comment below and debate about that.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.

@EDIT: Sorry if it’s a duplicate post or kind of. If it is, please close it and I’ll transfer my comment to the right one.

3 Likes

Please. read the annoucement post.
Repair cost is a bug, they will fix it soon.
And there are many kind of tests: Stress test, content test,…

1 Like

if we start with 1Bi of silver how we could test the economic system? :^)

Could you please give me the link, please?

:crystal_ball: :crystal_ball:

1 Like

Let me see. I opened the client a few hours ago, I was still receiving quests, completing them and earning experience and money to repair my gear, buy pots and get to new areas. Wow that’s incredible, even with the new prices I’m still able to play the game.

Hey guys, what kind of magic is this?

I don’t mind play a CBT game with full of bugs and help the game fix them all.
After that we can have a nearly perfect game when it’s officialy launched.
It’s normal thing when you have new bugs after a new patch, every game got that issue, just not ToS

And I agree with you, I just think that the prices is the least problem here. That they should focus at the principal problems.

I was thinking the same thing a month ago. However, when players dont have enough silver/ingame money, they go crazy and do weird stuff like exploiting some bugs or easy money making technique that could ruin the game. I think its ok to farm but not that much for cbt.

but yeah, i wish ToS would give all the players atleast 50k to compensate on the repairs cost and lowered armor/recipe prices. So hard to make money, please give it back to us Q_Q.

if you’ve never done any testing software in you life (dev), do not bother, these types of post are never taken into account, because they gonna test and improve what they want to improve, only because they know the issues before even open the server.

1 Like