Tree of Savior Forum

Price changing update

changing the prices the way you did is really bad. you overkill by alot.
you can start by lowering the items by half not 5 times…
over that you made repair cost more? you made the problem 10 times worse.
it is impossible to advance in that way. Farther more I even think instead of advance we will draw back.
grinding will cost you more then you actually earn!
how can people buy pets? Attribues? Repair? Items they want?

change it asap find a better solution this economy is currently PLAIN DUMB.

Repair is a bug…

1 Like

Agreed. Don’t know what they were thinking with this incredibly huge deflation.

9." Repair prices are not applied correctly at the moment (new)"

1 Like

I am wondering if repair is bugged… or if it just means repair being the same price regardless of durability is bugged… If your all your armor is at 0 durability and it costs what it does now… They still jumped the max price a lot…

Personally I don’t mind it costing more to fix via NPC … Since there is a player class for this, and more advantages for them isn’t horrible… But I do mind that money in general has been removed from the game… We could of afforded this price if everything’s value wasn’t diminished to nothing…

Although, change in repair prices, and teleport prices leaves Squire in a better spot. Making the economy way more player based, sure; It might need some tweaks and changes, but making classes way more worthwhile and more party/community based could be a welcomed choice in design. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. Some people might feel that much for repair cost because they don’t get hit much, but the more you’re hit the faster your equipment degrades. I play as a tanky hoplite where I’m tanking a lot of hits but the mobs do very little damage. I literally have to go back to town every 30min. to spend 6k+ to repair ALL my armors and accessories because they’re at 0. I’m losing money without spending a penny. If they don’t fix this issue soon, I will be broke just playing the game and leveling.

1 Like

Not to mention some classes need to chug on potions 24/7, it’s completely unsustainable to do this right now.

Idk I had to repair after doing every map for quests… So get hit quite a bit… and grinding is also getting hit a bit. and it cost like 11+k to repair my things… Every 30mins sounds about right. depending how active I was…

I had a squire who cost only 4k to fix it today… Once we have a lot of them, repair cost would become a non-factor again regardless…

If our income wasn’t removed entirely the increase in cost isn’t that bad… 6k is nothing if your drops more then cover it… One drop would cover my 11k cost and then plenty to do other stuff before the update… now 11 drops might cover it… That’s whats ridiculous to me.

lmao relax people, it;s a closed beta xD wtf?