Tree of Savior Forum

Need to stop botters? Lets destroy the economy!

they just have to change the place where the big kepa spawns, to a random one

3 Likes

That’s too simple.
But efficient.

this is CBT.what economy r u talking about…

1 Like

The economy where we need silver to repair gear and warp but we don’t have because NPCs are eating them after the update.

I was like “wtf?!”… i was okay with the npc with low prices, but the repair is like too expensive…

1. Repair prices are not applied correctly at the moment (new)

The change in repair price has nothing related to botters. It’s a bug, for god sakes. Please, stop bitching.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand the term “bot” yourself. If you’re physically at your pc pressing a button(or holding it down) due to in game mechanics, you couldnt possibly be botting… that’s just common sense. A bot consists of a 3rd party software, that takes control over your character; so you dont have to press anything at all.

“Repair prices are not applied correctly at the moment (new)
The chance in repair price has nothing related to botters. It’s a bug, for god sakes. Please, stop bitching.”

AND man??? if you farm 5k item in lvl 75, lvl 15 farm 1/2k, why level up your weapon with 2k :smile: ???
Grinding is hard with weapon +5/+6 and not really so fast (boss is long too), with weapon +o ==> bye bye new player stop play

The ■■■■ did I just read.

1 Like

I’m sorry are we on a dictionary forum? No, so calm your face. You don’t need to over think my definition of a bot, nor do I care enough about your misunderstanding to explain it to you. Regardless, stop flaming.

when i saw the price of repairing

3 Likes

holding down the z key is not botting idiot. IMC just released a so-called botting patch that did nothing. people where not botting in mass.

I’m pretty sure they will implement something like no movement and staying in one play will trigger a code to enter

basically, repair price would ruin them nicely.
Unfortunately, it ruins any other player too.

Why you cry - squares provide nice and cheap repairs.

This is not way to deal with botters. Simple make resp time higher. Even if it will be only 10 min it will ruin botters (reduce income 20x) and wont be big deal for players to f.e. team up to kill it.

Are you retarded? Holding down 1 key is not botting lmfao. Obviously you don’t know what botting is yourself.

Squires ran out of mats super fast. And “cheap” isnt as cheap as before

Sigh. I was really hoping you would be smart enough to not continue to flame. I’ll break it down for you.

Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=botting

botting
Automated gameplay. Generally by using programs to play games for you.

Want the definition of generally? Because it doesn’t mean always - you “idiot”. Want the definition of automated game play? Because holding a button in place to [automatically] kill enemies and [automatically] collect loot, counts as being automated.

Because you have such a hard on for flaming me (lord knows why), you apparently forgot to even look up the dictionary definition. Sure enough, you’re wrong, and I’m right – not that I care, keep in mind, that I’m only doing this because you decided to be rude and disrespectful for no reason.

Here’s the definition of a forum: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forum

If you’re too lazy to click the link, a forum is a place for people to share opinions and discuss topics. My post, not a complaint or an argument, is simply my personal observation of the current issue. If you open your eyes and look at the forum, you’ll see over a dozen threads that are very similar to mine. Some are complaints, some are arguments, mine is neither.

I apologize if my reply seems a tad rude, I really didn’t expect you to escalate this into calling me a “cunt”. Just please don’t criticize me for “not being helpful” when all you’ve done is been disrespectful for NO reason. Why don’t you go troll someone else.

2 Likes

Apologize to imc for spreading this false rumor. It’s shameful how you run into an unintentional bug and make up some conspiracy theory to attack the developers with.

You’re a hardcore no lifer. I’m a hardcore elitist and you’re higher level than I am, so you’re the opposite of casual.

Perhaps you should stop flaming imc and stop lying first.

1 Like