Tree of Savior Forum

Why increase repair cost?

Maybe because to high level players,repairs mean nothing? People currently with excessive amounts of silver won’t mind it in the slightest,however,it’s extremely punishing for new players,it’s a problem with how they scale repair costs with regards to items,judging by the prices,it’s definitely a problem,and it’s one for us to discuss,and for IMC to solve. Crying about how you’re gonna just quit the game, making IMC look like villains, and in general just b*tching about the changes like many of the people in the current game chat without any suggestions isn’t going to help in ANY way.

For now,perhaps it would be nice if IMC would look at the current situation and scale repairs and make it more affordable.

Me as well.onlly people that stoped lvling snd farmed eorld bosses(that i didnt even see 1 time) have silver 2 get a pet on top of pasives and upgrading items.so thebpeople tha do the farming will just need 2 farm longer and people that dont will be ■■■■■■.gg

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is crying over it, most people just saying it’s problematic now. (since we may not even get enough silver to be able to afford reparation)

(Maybe they upped silver dropped by monsters? <- wild hope)

And teleport.walking 10-100 maps .yey

A flat 10x increase isn’t good for anyone under lv120, a set of lv40 eqp should not need 11k+ to repair at 38/42.

Repair costs are a new bug, updated in currently known bugs

2 Likes

That’s nice news!
Guess I will wait for them to fix it before repairing XD

Omfg how its posibel 2 do a bug like this in a fixed price system?wtf.if they start like this its bad.dont start shake people off in beta.

Guess that’s that,though you were to look in the in game chat,at least on Laimas, you would see why I made that comment.

It could be that they added an extra zero in the repair calculations script,lol.

what about warp price? i heard they increase as well

I think (not sure) repair cost was bugged before since current durabillity didn’t matter on the cost (39/40 was the same price as 1/40)
Maybe they tried to fix this and ended up with another bug that resulted in the increase prices.

Now we only need to know if item selling price decrease is another bug, or is intended too… (since it’s not in the patch note?)

thx god its a bug !!

is the nerfed price bug ?

Probably not,people were making waaaaay too much money selling recipes to NPCs, people gloating about how rich they are,having 2m silver and such MIGHT have no idea that this is a beta test and there will be a wipe at the end of it. In the end, everyone starts off the same when the game is officially launched, having problems like this now instead of at launch is much better.

If they’re worried about bot farming, they just need to scale the lower tiers to cost less/sell less and the upper tiers to drop more/sell more.

Right now I’m a 130+ monk, I have to spend money on holy water, holy powder, firewood, SP pots, and stamina pills. If I use them “properly” (aka not only in boss fights) while grinding. I rack up about 20k+ costs in an hour or two. My gear red zones durability about two-four times in that time span.

With the previous system I’d make like maybe 30k-40k on silver (excluding drops because of how screwy the market has been with uptime) with a profit of about 10-20k at best. Now? my gear costs 15k a repair. So ill be losing close to 50k every hour-2 hours.

and they descreased price of stuf, that means that we will make less money (@changmichael04 u ill probably lose more than 50k =/ ) , thats not cool bro, not cool
i’m happy i could enjoy the first week with some money, now ill be poor forever =/
just lost like 200k for the upgrade thanks

These new prices suck. Repair cost more than the silver I made in the dungeon. GG.

They should increase the durability cap on our items by like x2 or x3.

has to be bugged my 5 star 120 req recipe sells for 1,5k and my 3 star 40 req sells for 2k