Tree of Savior Forum

Monster gem? whats this?

The description on patch notes sounds like +1 to skills.

I believe it work as +1 to skill that it mention on gem. ex. +1 Barrage = +1 Barrage skill lv.
I guess it should work on skill that you have already only.

1 Like

Uploading… Uploading…
I found one from a Lichenclops, it didn’t have a description of the effects, and not knowing what it was, I used it for gem enhancing - it gave 15k exp to the gem :flushed:

Pretty sure it’s a bug that’s description not fully show up.

Hmmm so are we sort of heading into the d2 soj currency if there happen to be a uber +1 to all skill gem?

It gonna took a while but I think they working on it.

I also got monster gem but it increase the rodeo skill ( I’m playing priest ) I can insert the gem but nothing happened. So I think you need to have that class so you can learn it right?

I found one thats +1 concentrate but… I am a cleric so I can’t use it and its untradeable (can’t put it on the market). Well picture:

I also couldn’t seem to level it up like a normal gem, do you need a class to level these ones?

Also I didn’t find it in a dungeon, but in the Miner village area.

Dont think u can level it as u can see the xp is cap at 0/0

Well… not yet…
Hope we can … someday :stuck_out_tongue:

You can still use it to lvl another gem, it’s +15500 EXP if I remember correctly.

And no, even if you was Swordman, you couldn’t lvl up this gem. They are already so OP c:

Btw guys you can trade/sell those Monster Gems , by socketing it into a noob item preferably with 4 or 5 potential and then trade the item with it .

1 Like

How can you get these monster gems ? Do you have to kill that monster in the gem’s name , or you loot it somewhere else ?

Each monster drops their own gem at a very low chance.

On another note:
Is it desired that you can roast monster gems without bringing any effect? Is it considered a bug or just already in place for future implementations of monster gem roasting features?

How do you “charge” it?

where do you guys get that gem? is it normal monster drop? or crafted item?

looks like only jukopuses and kepas have gems : D
never seen another

Vubbe miners got them also!

:wink:

though I can’t guarantee that all of them are actually dropped by monsters but I think the drop chance is just pretty low

1 Like

if you socket a gem of a skill you dont have… will you get it?
can you then get attributes for it?