Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback of this CBT from my point of view; FAIL

/Sign

Can’t play is also count as bug, isn’t it.

4 Likes

See you said “play”… it’s not about “playing”… It’s about “testing”, and I see plenty of people testing. Lol… and the number of people who can get on and test is far greater than the number of people who can’t. You act like every single person can’t get on the game, granted its more than a handful… but there are more than enough people online right now to test and find bugs…

And how do you “test” if u cant “play”? Tell me plz. Also, the number of people who cant log is a lot more than people who actually can play, just take a look at the forum lol.

1 Like

Obviously the people who can get on are busy testing, not spamming the forums about how other people can’t log on. Your logic is seriously flawed…

2 Likes

If you can get in then test stuff and report bug/feed back that’s related to game itself.
If can’t get in then just wait till it fix. You’re not the only tester here, That’s all.

1 Like

You guys are not helping the poor guy… I’m sure he has been waiting for this for a long time and might have even planned ahead to “Test” this game but is unable to connect… so just for the sake of making this community great let’s please not be an a$$h0le to the guy… Let’s just let the devs handle this kind of testers… they should be the one handling the complaints and not just random testers… Thanks… peace out :grin:

First, about the lag problems… well, I don’t know from where you are, but I’m from Brazil, my ping is about 195/200 and my internet is shiit. Even with all this, I didn’t feel any lag when I played the first CBT and this one now, even in the rush hour with “a lot of people online”. Or maybe I don’t know what “lag” is.

About the login problems… of course I dislike the fact that I can’t login, and when I finally can, I disconnect after some 30 minutes, BUT… this is a >BETA test<, OF COURSE there’ll be bugs, error, etc etc. You’re bitching about bugs in a game still in beta. A game still in beta that >you< applied to test the damn game and report the damn bugs/error.

IMC already said that they know about this error and they’ll fix it in the next maintenance/patch, so >WAIT<, like me and the others. You’ll get your chance to play. But if you just want to participate in the CBT to know the game and it’s “best spots before everyone”, like a lot of people does, continue bitching. It’s your right and I won’t interfere.

3 Likes

Are you defending the guy who is bashing the game, producers, and developers? Saying lets keep the community great, I say lets get anyone who rages that hard over a beta test out of the community. They are the ones making it toxic. I do believe he is new to testing, this will be a learning experience. Never devote so much of yourself to a beta test, they never go a planned, that’s the point.

1 Like

Sheesh. What part of Closed Beta Testing didn’t this guy get.

Having a lot problems? Wait for commercial release. You know they gave those keys for you to test it out.

2 Likes

I do believe this thread is all about complain.
Nothing even sound like a feed back that can help improve anything.

An update about know issue thread was update 6 hrs ago.
This thread create 2 hrs ago and he say ‘dev team playing dead effing silent towards the problem’

I do play and test many game. ToS I’m also test on KR. I’m also wait ToS as long as many of you waiting for. Right now I’m also stuck out because of log in bug but I didn’t even bother to complain like that. :unamused:

1 Like

OP is an idiot. This is beta testing, it supposed to be buggy. For the record, I too cant log into the game because of that bug. Devs are lucky this happened in CBT, if this goes to retail version…not good.

Come back in a few days, the beta lasts for a whole month. I’m sure it will be a lot better then. There’s no point whining after the first day of a beta test. Even the biggest companies can’t manage to keep their servers up and running & lag free the first day(s) following an MMORPG launch.
Be patient and enjoy the game when you come back. It’s a blast.

1 Like

OP is an entitled manchild mad at stress testing because he wanted free early game time. Get over yourself. You don’t deserve anything. Your continual failure to play tells them what they need to know.

1 Like

well i think what he really mean is slow fix for an “major” error could result to a raging hyped player. everyone said this is a BETA test. so report bugs etc. and i think 80/100 players already reported the major bug for log in errors and expecting to resolved it and make it as a top prio for fixing. thats what BETA is. we report you fix. LOL if you dont fix it fast we rage. LOL peace everyone. both sides have point. its just their opinion and you have your own just let them speak what they want to say. just chill. grab a popcorn.read forum and wait. ayt?! sorry for my bad english. not my main language tho. :grin:

@memekurr do you program sir?

1 Like

actually it’s not a Failure. One of the reasons of the CBT is server stress testing.
Obviously, it’s showing a result. I know you are frustrated, We are, in fact. We can’t login but that doesn’t mean all of the participants can’t. it’s just, some are lucky and some are not. What’s important is IMC knows, IMC is looking for solution. All we have to do is to Wait.

I’ve seen people in all seriousness complaining that ping of 32 makes games unplayable. shrugs

And yeah, it’s not like there isn’t anything else to do while they fix this particular bug. And it’s not like bugs can be just magically fixed by snapping one’s fingers. Hell, does English team even have access to the code? In some of Korean games (a rather large amount too, afaik) localization teams have to redirect all the bugs to Korean developer team and wait for the new build to be finished by them.

@micl_cruz sorry. what do you mean by that?

He means to ask whether you are familiar with programming, since some bug is not at all easy to fix, and some seems to be petty bug but it does consume lots of time.

That why you saying “we report you fix LOL if you don’t fix it fast we rage” might get on the nerves of the programmer since we know the taste of bug fixing.

1 Like