Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback on the November 3rd patch

Absolutely ludicrous how some people are actually defending this change, how callous of a human being can you be. This update affects 95% of the players that aren’t lv 125+++. Especially mages, I can’t even start to fathom how I’d play cryo solo now, SP cost is absolutely disgusting on wizards at low lvs, its very hard on them.

1 Like

I have some 170 and the cost 2k hahahaha , where will i get money?
And even worst how classes that actually get hit will make money ?

For those who said they didn’t announce anything, look at this.

They did not announce anything regarding the changing of repair costs or profit gains from selling to NPCs. That is what I was getting at, considering those are pretty huge changes.

Which can only mean that the change was an unexpected bug. Gotta give credits where it’s due.
Admittedly, I assumed they didn’t post a change note while they actually did. Then again, it was posted 3 hours before the update and there was no mention of it anywhere on the announcement as well as the homepage.

Hey Nyaarh. They put the repair thing on known issues. I don’t like this repair cost too. But I think sometimes some people overreact on things here and in the game. We are just testing it, right? Even in finished games we have troubles. :slight_smile:

Yep, I saw. I can rest easy that it was a bug. I wanted to believe it was a bug, but I couldn’t know given that they also stealth changed NPC profits and teleport costs and those weren’t verified as bugs. That’s why I’d rather see better documentation for changes, personally. It’s easier to tell what’s a bug and what isn’t when we don’t have stealth changes put into the patch too.

1 Like

You look at it, they didn’t announce sell price/repair price, it was a stealth change.

1 Like

The thing is that if it’s a issue you’ll need them to know about it, especially if it’s a issue that would have a extreme negative impact on the majority you are going to get people in the deep end. It’s actually good for those people to speak out and vent their frustrations instead of just accepting it and been silent.

This is a bug. Check this link again.

They meant that since IMCGames acknowledged the bug being the repair price, while not acknowledging the nerfed selling price and teleport cost being bugs, they implied that the selling price nerf and teleport costs were intentional, and thus stealth changes.
Knowing IMC’s English ability though, I hope they just slipped up somewhere and the price nerf/teleport costs were bugs too.

1 Like

I’m saying that you should not be all nice and “understanding” about negative changes, I’m aware they are saying it’s a bug. But what if people had not been so out spoken about it? Would they have just let it be? There’s always the old saying “Don’t fix what’s isn’t broken.”

I may sound a bit paranoid but things like that has happened to often for comfort.

Even though the repair costs is confirmed a bug, it doesnt justify the lowered cost of selling junks and high teleportation costs. How are we supposed to upgrade our weps and attributes? Especially for classes that need to buy lot of pots and repair frequently.

I just hope this will get some kind of hot-fix because waiting a week will hurt the beta. It might be a test/sink for the economy, but that shouldn’t really be the main goal of a CBT, its about gameplay and bug fixes that are in the game, giving people a hard time to progress properply for a week ends up hurting the test process.

I guess it’s a bug, there’s a post where the Dev says the Repair Cost is not being applied correctly.
But, despite that, i really would appreciate something like “Patch Notes” or anything like a Documentation about changes and updates. Stealth-patch really infuriates me, in any game.

@EDIT
Found it: Here!

Part of it is a bug and it’s great that they acknowledged it after (with an edit), there’s still parts that haven’t and with so many changes at once it’s hard to say they’re all bugs.

I know how you feel. But we’re testing game. This is about help. It is not about having fun, not now. At least this is my point of view, because I played other closed beta games too.

Be a little more hopeful.

1 Like

Well I was really hoping they fixed the barrier around Goddess Saule… Looks like I still can’t progress any further in the storyline.

Does anyone know if priests can still afford to buff? I mean stuff’s not free you know :wink:

Tbh , the prices are actually fine , its just hard for low levels