Tree of Savior Forum

Why increase repair cost?

has to be bugged my 5 star 120 req recipe sells for 1,5k and my 3 star 40 req sells for 2k

So let me get it …there people that afk farm low lvl open world bosses.so insted of kick this people out or even say its will get you band they ■■■■ up the people thst dont do it.gg nothong 2 say but gg on this.so now if by playing the game i most likly will not do the silver for teleport + repears+ pots, i will need 2 start afk farm as well? Or what the hell i can do now 2 get silver as no one buy any thing from me for more that the npc.

well with this all items in the market will have to be STRONGLY reduced too, if it became harder to make money , and i had a lot of problem before also… but well it doesnt really matter , it would be a lot if you are able to log in in the game every day, since on every new patch there are 2 days delay to fix log in issues…

i really don’t get how can people make money so easily? are they lucky? did they found bug and using them? i was able to reach 400k silver with my lvl 80 char, but i had to farm for hours…

i wonder now when fixing cost more or less the same as all the time you pass to find items at low/middle lvls…

What it look like from my point of view is, ok now we got some strong palyers, let them be the only strong one for the rest of the beta… XD

bad database normalization…

Squire will definitely be in need now, repair+increase durability ftw!

As someone mentioned above, it’s a bug. It’ll be fixed; no worries.

To save a lot of my money, I’m going to take a break from the game for a few hours (unless it’s fixed sooner) because my gear’s durability is dropping low. Hopefully the bug will be fixed pretty soon.

When will it be fixed?did they take the game down and doing a hot fox orvwe qrecwaiting forvnext patch,a weak or so.inlly the Repair prices will be fixed.teleport,selling items will be not as this was no bug.as far as i know there is onlly one npc in the game that fix your items.for some reason only one class in the game can dfo it as well.so have fun walking all the way 2 this npc for 10-100ml maps.

They will probably either do it asap since it’ll effect everyone and it’ll be nearly impossible to play the game at lower levels.

Well did they hot fixed or even say they will hot fix it?

Nope, you’re just going to have to wait.

Way too expensive for this up-rise, even the drop rate also drop way down…
Before the update the game is enjoyable but now all our dream is all this… I know its CBT but this idea of raise already implemented, so next moment there will be more hard-core tweaks coming…
Totally no benefit for the players to play in this cutie game…

So next wesk it will get fixed…ok i will afk farm then.dont see any ather way here

This is kinda bs right here. They need to fix it now…

yes they do need but looks like they dont give a ■■■■

They will fix it next week so that we can rest for 7 days…

will they do 7 more days of beta as well or here and now will ■■■■ up they name over a 5 min fix

No,they just want to prevent the playing,nobody can afford the repair cost now.

@lans1234567890, No they will not, cause CBT is not mean to play, its just for fun and testing…
They mention after CBT end, there is another CBT3 next year so we gotten wait another 10 month…
Total we will have a few more CBT tests around CBT 5 or 6 then they will decide wanna launch OBT, so this add-up length will be around 2-4 years time to OBT…

Known Issues (Updated Nov 3, 2015)
Repair prices are not applied correctly at the moment (new)

Not really sure how im’ma keep up with the bill, 30k+ per repair bill every 30mins of grinding drops.