Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues (Updated Nov 25, 2015)

I think differently about it being graphic-related. i could easily play 1 hour without crashing and i had no problems at all. Well, that is until i left and 3 hours later tried to log in again…

any error create a log StackDump_Client_tos[time].txt in
\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\TreeOfSavior\release

1 Like

THANKS YOU

Communication is the key of a healthy relationship :slight_smile:

I wish for your success IMC and all the people that are giving their all and want to make this an awesome game :blush:

1 Like

na i used all 3 option 1st i picked keyboard mode but i couldnt use wasd to move only key arrows … the i tried the mouse but cant click to move (left or right click ) then i used the xbox controller all fine… but i prefer wasd to move to be honest

This seems to be the stacktrace taken from file “StackDump_Client_tos[10.27 23h49m23s]”. In case any devs reading this thread :smiley: . Sounds like a nullpointer right after loading the system dll’s. This is windows 10 FYI.

1 Like

my width and height are already at my screen resolution and I get the DicID error. so I’d say it’s something else.

pls fix big dic problem

i is stuck in no play just dic

try login then only dic

many users too have dic problem

please remove dic problem from us

2 Likes

I was able to get in changing the timezone of my computer. Then I went up to level 29. As you may expect, after 5 hours of playing, you need to get ■■■■ done in your life. I logged off.

Now I can’t log in cause the timezone thing is not working anymore. So, I don’t know if it’s graphic related or just doesn’t have a reason at all.

Some error message may not show properly, when you entering in the server. It is a biggest bug at this point, and we’re trying best effort to figure out it ASAP.

@dicID_^$ETC___20150918014643$^ (The original meaning is the client is closed due to unexpected error.)

Thanks !

that was a coincidence like many fixes here…

1 Like

i want play >< fix bug @dicID^$ETC___20150918014643$^ PLZ!

fix the @dicID^$ETC___20150918014643$^ PLOX OR I REPORT U

Fix the @dicID^$ETC___20150918014643$^ !!! PLEASE

1 Like

I just can’t connect, I’m getting the @dicID^$ETC___20150918014643$^ error too. I’m trying to login for 1 hour and I reinstalled the game but nothing worked for me.

hi admin, hopefully for the time being there will be an extension days of 2CBT.

Going to link this here too:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/can-not-enter-instance-dungeons/85964

Lol you have no friends.

On a serious note, hope that unexpected error gets fixed in a timely manner.

You can’t use WASD in keyboard mode, only arrow keys. Your upper skill/item tray uses QWERTY-and-so-on letters.

1 Like

On that note, I know it is less important than the @dicID^$ETC___20150918014643$^ bug, but since this is a beta and we are supposed to give suggestions and such…
Being able to remap the keyboard characters would be nice, not to say necessary, I feel like keyboard + mouse feels weird, might be just me thought.
Also, being able to change graphical settings before entering the game would probably resolve a lot of problems that people are having.

2 Likes

Thanks you. We look forward to when you correct the issue. dicID _ ^ $ ETC ___ 20150918014643 $ ^. None of my friends can not enter the game because of this