Tree of Savior Forum

TOS(Eng. Ver) 2nd Beta Test Schedule

Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.

We are glad to share with you our 2nd Beta Test Schedule for TOS English Version.

The test will be carried out for one month of period.

We wish to accomplish enhancement on qualities of English translations and receive various feedback on overall contents in the game by updating the game fast enough to catch the latest Korean version throughout the test period.

Furthermore, to accommodate more of our fans to the test, there is no limit on the number of testers this time.

The detailed schedule is as follows.

• All Dates and Times are based on Eastern Standard Time (NA).
  • EDT will be applied until Oct 31st and EST will be applied from Nov 1st.

1) Test Schedule

• Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT) ~ Thursday, November 25, 2015, 23:00 PM (EST)

2) Server Operating Hours and Maintenance

• 24 Hours
  • Maintenance: Every Tuesday 01:00 AM ~ 05:00 AM EST (4 Hours)

3) Registration and Deadline

• Register through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage

• Registration Period: After the announcement of this notice ~ Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:00 AM

• The testers who had participated for the 1st Beta Test can use the same keys they had used for the 1st Best Test and do not need to go through the registration process.

4) Requirements and Exceptions

There is no limit on the number of testers so anyone who registers through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage will be selected as Beta Testers.

However, our fans from the countries like Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and the other countries where we have our local publishers will be excluded from the test. We seek for your kind understanding in advance.

5) Beta-Keys Distribution Schedule

• Wednesday, October 21, 2015 ~ Friday, October 23, 2015
  • Beta Keys will be distributed to your email addresses and you will also be able to check your Beta Keys on TOS homepage.

6) For our github contributors and fan site managers

There will be no limit on the number of testers for our 2nd Beta Test so please register within the registration period.
If you need additional keys after the period, please inquire us via tossupport@imc.co.kr

7) Other Information

• All data from 1st Beta Test will be reset
  • All the Rates in the game including EXP/Drop Rates and etc will be based on Korean 3rd CBT.

For more detailed information on test participation and the way to activate your Beta Key, we will notify you again soon.

Thank you.

225 Likes

Wow, What a news! That’s what I’m staying up for in this kinda time=P

5 Likes

WOOOOO!!! thanks IMC you the real MVP… NO LIMIT BOYS here we go

18 Likes

Now thats some good news. Time for me to prepare to lose my life (again) :alien:

8 Likes

Woot! I am so happy!

Now I can wait patiently and not chew my fingers off.

2 Likes

oh baby, i was like about to finish surfing but i thought of visiting ToS forums and this happens :clap:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Same day with Overwatch @_@

4 Likes

Yay! Finally! OMG, thanks IMC senpai!

2 Likes

ready for action…

2 Likes

This is it!

Edit: “No limit tester” - Suck on that, key sellers!

15 Likes

My body is ready, boys

3 Likes

IMC, you are awesome! :3 thx for the announcement!

7 Likes

is it right no limit on tester?

2 Likes

OPEN THE FLOOD GATE!

5 Likes

I’m crying, thank you IMC.

5 Likes

YASS! Thank you sooo much! <3

2 Likes

Best Game company ever , We love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

I don’t see the registration button X_X

Im such a noob D:

3 Likes

Sign out, and log in again. Then you will see it on the homepage.

2 Likes