Tree of Savior Forum

⭐ Drawing for Beta Key ~ ⭐

Hello ~ :sparkles:
I’ve seen a lot of people begging for beta keys, so why couldn’t I u3u
But I’m not just begging for it, see! I’m offering something in return. A cutie chibi.
So if you have a spare key and dunno what to do with it, you can just trade it for a delicious chibi of mine :lollipop:
I can do your in-game waifu or even an OC.
pls no manly chars/OCs ;w; (manly ≠ cute, sorry)
Heres a sample of what you can receive

:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Really cute artwork, but unfortunately…

…there’s only 6 days left. >:

Do this for the next CBT though and you’re guaranteed to get a key if you don’t manage to get in.

Awww so I’ll let this post there and revive it when the next CBT is live.
Do you know when it will happen ? ; 3;

Well your not begging for it your offering something in exchange. But be careful while i don’t see a problem with this IMC may or may not view this as a attempt to buy a beta key.

There’s no telling when the next one will be, but they usually follow the trend of being 3 months apart.

They’re not that depraved. :c

no the forum staff are nice and easy to deal with but you never know how things may be interpreted.

Ah a new challenger appears.

Unfortunately, the beta is coming to an end. Plus, there’s nothing wrong in this, trading something for something. Someone did the same thing during the iCBT 1 and the staff doesn’t mind about it.

Besides that, such a lovely style you got there. Do keep up the good work. Instead of waiting and be a lurker, why not introduce yourself in the community section and make friends here in the forum.

Oy, thank you >. <
Id love to make friends, but Im kinda shy ~ ; v ; So I dunno.

You don’t have to be shy about it, it’s not like everyone or me gonna bite you…hard.

1 Like

You might wanna continue to have a go at it
CBT has been extended by 2 weeks for all servers and playing for all of those weeks is already worth the experience :+1:

What where did you see this? Did i miss a announcement post this morning?

I found it.

I totally thought this thread would be full of hate and trolls but I was pleasantly surprised that the answers were nice and supportive. +10 points to everyone for proving me wrong. :blush:

2 Likes

I find your drawing quite funny.
Well I have a spare key if you want. I got it for my friend but he decided not to play ToS… and I completely forgot about it.
I’ll PM you the beta key. I don’t need a waifu so just say “thank you” if it works (it should works in fact).

1 Like

Thank you , thank you > ^ <
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey, If i get a beta key for next cbt(if it isnt obt). I’ll shoot one your way

1 Like

@Miyun Gratz
Have fun and enjoy the game xD
Lotsa people are complaining about stuff in this game but I do hope you won’t get disappointed just like them cause this game is the real deal for me :smile:

Apparently existing testers from previous tests no longer need a key to participate on future betas :v:

1 Like

?? What I meant is that if I get an extra key for next cbt(if there is one) I’ll give it to her o.o. I always try to get extra keys for friends/give aways.

OMG you and artwork is so cute ><

1 Like

Someone already gave a key so no need lel xD

thank you > - < :dizzy: :heartbeat:

1 Like