Tree of Savior Forum

English CBT2 Date?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57994303.jpg

4 Likes

3 Likes

only if you get a key xd

Lack of information is a HUGE turn off to this game. Wish they were NOT self publishing because it has obviously made them lazy AF.

While I agree with your logic on lack of information, don’t assume they are “lazy”. There are probably other issues hindering their process for the beta over here.

website is going maintenance right now, I hope something happen :unamused:

I herd somewhere it was on the 19th, no clue if its true or not though :expressionless:

But they did give us information. They informed us CBT2 is close and most likely happening THIS MONTH if everything goes as planned. It’s way smarter to keep information back as there can be a setback. We’ve been given more than enough information. My jimmies are rustled. Who are you to call them lazy?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that there is a lack of info for a game that is still in development. They said more keys going out in October so hopefully it’s soon. They didn’t give a hard date so they are probably trying to finish up some stuff. I’m sure they want to be happy with where the game is before they bring in more testers.

Maintenance ended now, Nothing happen as alway… :expressionless:

There is no reason for anyhting to happen, you don’t need to take the site down for a single post.

My hope is destroyed ;w;

destroyed x2 :cry: :cry:

Hugs, hugs for everyone. We’ll get through this together with the power of embrace!

1 Like

Ah, I love this kind of player. This game isn’t even on open beta and they demand shet as if they payed a subscription or something.

Never change, the Internet would be boring without you.

Oh, but it just the next beta test will, in fact, be open to everyone wishing to join!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why they should at least wait for the game to launch its open beta to start complaining, jeez xD

1 Like

You were right, young padawan c;

ICBT2 starts on 27th. (I’m guessing)

I was right, it’s the 27th! o wo

START : Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT)