Tree of Savior Forum

Key request error

I think a topic like this is reasonable already, since the messages (there are multiple types of key checking messages) contain very detailed reasons why you didn’t get a key, suggesting that the system already checked your account and found that you don’t meet the requirements (whatever those were). So it is better to notify the developers now (during the key distribution phase) then waiting many days until it is to late for the devs to change anything. Maybe it is an error they can fix now before it means even more work for them. And if this is not the case, the devs will just ignore the messages from this forum and everyone will be happy.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I tried to explain in my post, my account was refused because I did not meet the requirements, however, I attend all of them and there was an error in judgment. How do I get in touch with the developers?

U can contact Staff via PM on forum.
Here is some active Admin: @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J @STAFF_Marikim

Ok, I’ll try right now. Thank you.

Edit: it seems they are not getting PM, I can only hope that some of them see my post.

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J @STAFF_Marikim, anyone help me :sob:

In the same boat, 4 out of 6 got the key in my group, and funny enough… the two missing keys both used facebook whiel all the other are on gmail(not salty at all that i didn’t gt a key… T_T).

I really don’t know, since you joined 6 mins ago.
@Sawamu it shows me that you joined 10h ago, but :

The registration ended oct 19.

Like i said in a post b4, Joined date on website is difference from join date on forum.
If he login on homepage and didn’t press login on forum, then it won’t count he joined forum.

Same problem here. I live in brazil and all of my friends received the key. :sob:

This is the date I entered the forum, has nothing to do with the date of registration.

I got this error too. I live in Brazil and i login here since always. Has someone a official explanation? Ty a lot.

That also happened to my friend. I got the Beta key, but he changed his facebook e-mail and now it says “he didn’t meet the requirements”, while he does live in Brazil same as I.

Same here :frowning:

Were you using your real ip address at the time of registration? Or were u using ip blockers or vpn? does ip even matter? Haha hmmm

i try to contact IMC about this right now.
I will make a thread about this asap when they answer about this.

Most people didn’t use VPN or any ip blockers (like myself), so I dont think that’s the issue here.

Oh, I see. Hmm… hope they could resolve this soon. GL

I hope all right, I follow the game from the first ad and was eager for the beta.

Yah, i still wait for IMC’s reply

Well, I’ve been registered since the first beta (But didn’t get lucky enough to get in) my friend just registered when I told him there was going to be a 2cbt, I didn’t received a key while he did… I’m sure that there is something wrong… I hope they’ll fix it.

same problem…
i connect using face book… click the register for 2nd beta test on TOS homepage at the correct time.
today didn’t receive email for beta key. and when i click the check beta key button…
this show…
It is so unfortunate that we could not accommodate you for the Beta Test
this time since your registration was not processed in a timely manner.

what a disappointment