Tree of Savior Forum

I registered a while ago, am I registered to the beta?

I have my steam account registered to my account and was set up for the beta. I never saw a way to confirm or re register for the beta. Is there a visual way for me to know that I am ready for the 27th?

Read this topic and use search function next time

if you registed for CBT 2 in 16-19 october, then u are fine.

1 Like

So my previous registration does not carry over? O…O I was pet sitting from the 16-19, just got home and did not have access to the internet during that time. Was a specific button we needed to click?

Yes, you will need to press a button just like this on homepage during 16-19.

I believe many people will have spare keys and those fanbase will giveaway some keys too.
Make sure to check on forum and other fanbase after 21-23 October

If its your first tos beta… yes you needed to click that big red button to confirm your participation. If you missed it, man you missed.

thanks for your time. I may need to wait another till the next beta and just… I dont know 3 days is too short of a period of time for alot of people who work for a living.

3 days free for all registration is more than you can expect for a closed beta. They could have just given out like 5000 more keys. Or non at all. Also if you want a key try out fan pages. Some of them might get keys and do giveaways

Who works 3 days 24 hours a day? lol. If you happen to have NO free time on 3 days, you need to re-check your life and your decisions.

Edit: family/friends/studies dont stop you from going into a website for 1 minute and registering.

Life is not easy like that, many ppl need to work far from home for 4-5 days, they can just come back home in weekend.
You don’t know his situation, don’t judge too soon.

I’m not judging, but I’m pretty sure he doesnt work 24 hours each day. Internet is almost(if not) everywhere now. Cellphone? check, most hotels have internet and pcs. 5 days to register, INCLUDING weekends is more than enough. Hell I had a work trip last week, I came back yesterday but I had already registered on the 17th through my cell.

Nope, people have their own life, we never know what really happend.

Yeh you are right. Its never your own fault, always someone else(in this case ToS). right?

It seems like the same thing might happen to me. I had already linked my accounts 3 weeks ago prior, read the new announcement, tried clicking on the register button, but it wouldn’t confirm. Re-log, click, repeat. I am just praying that it worked out the way it should.

He didn’t blame on anyone, as you can see, he said he can wait until next close beta.
Is it your fault if u need to work so hard since you just got marry and u have a child, and u can’t check a beta sign up of a video game?
Who know?

1 Like

Sry but that sounded like blaming to me. Maybe I misunderstood. Thats still not a good excuse btw, my cousin’s married, has a child, works and still plays lol,MGS3, and checks on facebook daily(which is the same as checking on ToS daily). Still, I do think that if you dont have 1 minute to spare in 3 days, you should try and change it asap.

Oh man, if you have money, u have a good job then u can do anything u want.
But many people aren’t lucky like that.
My friend need to work far from town like 20-30km, he works 6 days a week, he don’t even have internet at his work place and u know why?
I don’t know…
Changing job is not that simple just like in video game.

So… u want your friend to live his whole life like that? lol. I’d at least tell him to try and change something, re-check the decisions he is making. Working 6 days a week with 0 free time is not healthy at all.

Lets agree to disagree on this argument ^^. Hopefully you can get a key and are able to play which i doubt given the busy schedule you have.

Well, he didn’t play game anymore.
He is working for LIVING now, u know?
Healthy or not, money these days is not easy like that.
How many people really love their job?
I just wanna say, OP have his own excuse, u just jump in conclusion so fast when u even don’t know who is he, why is he busy those 3 days.
Like fishing, u can go fishing on the sea for 2-3 days or maybe a week, then u can stay at home like 3-4 month when the season ended.