Tree of Savior Forum

About the Connection / Game Crash category

its fine untill i get to the server select screen at which point it wont let me connect to any of them

Hi there, i keep receiving this message “Cannot connect to server”

Is the international server offline or i have any ip issue?

Please help.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Cannot conect the server… I tried the 3 and nothing…

Region: Brazil, Brasília

1 Like

I laugh at all these people saying can’t connect to server. Nobody can until the 27th you derps.

So…ummmmmhh… How do you know that ?

1 Like

Can’t patch , error shows up at 96 % ; 1612536_001001.pak failed to download files.This might be a communication problem.please check your connection and restart client.(653) <— is what it says
I tried uninstaling an re-install ,tried deleting release.revision.txt as it was shown in another post with similar error,I also put tos.exe on the firewall bypass list and turned off anti-virus and still doesnt work.
I am using windows 7… I also tried deleting everything in the patch folder and still doesnt work…
same thing when I run the patcher as admin …

Same here, from France

1929390684_001001.pak failed to download files. This might be a communication problem.please check your connection and restart client.(653) <----- i get this error. tried re-installing and turned off all tthe firewall but still doesnt work

Thanks lot dude ! Didn’t see that post :slight_smile:

Cant connect to the server , or they didnt turned on the servers ?

Getting this weird “Failed to create Flash Player, please restart (47)” error message when trying to launch the game.

This weird error pop up when I try to log in

I got the same problem !!! got a annoying pop up after trying to connect server !! then game closing

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to connect to any of the servers @dicID_^$ETC_20150918_014643$^

I got in once, made a character then my game crashed when switching channels and now this error keeps on popping up after clicking the connect button. Me and my friend are both getting this error.
Please help.

4 Likes

[UPDATED]

This Still Persist in my Client

https://plus.google.com/115163042877865059901/photos/photo/6210234992553447842?pid=6210234992553447842&oid=115163042877865059901

(1) It happens when connecting to server
(2) It occurs when you passed connecting to server, but to be disconected to the server after reaching the character lobby and tries to reconnect again afterward.

Im having the exact same issue as you.
Im hoping to get this fixed or some attention from the devs.

I cant log in to the server from steam.
@dicID_^$ETC_20150918_014643$^

then program close by itself. Windows 7 64bit

1 Like

I am having the same problem too!

http://imgur.com/6zX86Cv

2 Likes

I have the same error too! I haven’t even started playing.